Premier Sports

nicky27

Thread starter #1
Anyone know why two Devils games have been taken off at short notice? Starting to think it's not worth subscribing. Gone from game every week to two a month. Not happy!

kettdevil1

nicky27 said:
Anyone know why two Devils games have been taken off at short notice? Starting to think it's not worth subscribing. Gone from game every week to two a month. Not happy!
Saw the Belfast one had gone, what is the other one.... Fife I presume?

Sheincar

Fife is due to unforseen scheduling conflict but the Belfast one is apparently - Due to an official EIHL request we have to drop Belfast v Cardiff Feb 6. We are currently working with the league to sort a replacement.

NB Sheffield/Nottingham play day following our Belfast game. Watch this space!

Sheincar said:
Fife is due to unforseen scheduling conflict but the Belfast one is apparently - Due to an official EIHL request we have to drop Belfast v Cardiff Feb 6. We are currently working with the league to sort a replacement.

NB Sheffield/Nottingham play day following our Belfast game. Watch this space!

Seems a very strange league request doesn't it. As well as the sentence saying "we're working to sort a replacement". Definitely put me off subscribing anyway.

voth26

i got it for £3.99 because i was going to cancel, but so far ive watched two devils games???, so if fife game cancelled then so am i. ive watched nhl but i want to watcg eihl as well

Mooney#16

Said it before. Say it again. Want to exert pressure for the owners to act in the best interests of hockey not just their clubs and pockets. Boycott the play off weekend. The clubs operate on a seeming week in week out strategy. No moves to undo the import increase. No moves to increase the play off format to align with the implemented conference system. Cancel your subscription is the consumer decision but doesn't effect the EIHL particularly. In a nutshell many things the EIHL board (owners) do are nothing short of idiotic I'm afraid. This tampering being one of them.

Increasing import numbers is a recipe for disaster and bankruptcy IMO. Either that or there will be a dilution of import quality at the expense of Brit development..no winners. Get it down to 9 non-eu maximum and give juniors a chance.

Think the Flyers game was changed cos theres been allegations of offensive and demeaning language being used in previous games? Funny though I dont remember Ryan Fannerty being interviewed! And I take offence anyway ..its just f****** no right.

DevilDom

It will be very annoying if we have to vacate Block 3 at this late stage to what will probably be a crap seat now.

Also, How will the lost revenue from approx. 200 (circa. £2k) tickets be dealt with?

Can't see Premier forking out anything.

Have Hope#35

DevilDom said:
It will be very annoying if we have to vacate Block 3 at this late stage to what will probably be a crap seat now.

Also, How will the lost revenue from approx. 200 (circa. £2k) tickets be dealt with?

Hopefully they can use the Webcast Platform!? :?

DevilDom

Have Hope#35

DevilDom said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Premier Sports EIHL Games: https://www.facebook.com/premiersports.tv/posts/852917384731141
Cardiff v Sheffield on Feb 8th... I hope they don't need Block 3 as this game has sold well already!
Also Edinburgh v Cardiff on Feb 13th.
Well done TK: http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/premier-sports-live-game/
Excellent news. Is there anything TK can't do?

Last year we were told by PR this wasn't possible!
Translated into PR Language: 'this wasn't possible' = 'I can't be bothered'

DevilDom said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Premier Sports EIHL Games: https://www.facebook.com/premiersports.tv/posts/852917384731141
Cardiff v Sheffield on Feb 8th... I hope they don't need Block 3 as this game has sold well already!
Also Edinburgh v Cardiff on Feb 13th.
Well done TK: http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/premier-sports-live-game/
Excellent news. Is there anything TK can't do?

Last year we were told by PR this wasn't possible!
One owner/GM cares about fans; the other? 'Nuff said.

Great job TK. We appreciate it (and everything else you've done for the Red Army).

Wannabe2

Have Hope#35 said:
DevilDom said:

Hopefully they can use the Webcast Platform!? :?
Yep they can cover the game with one camera, hang on we do that already, seriously if this is going to be a Multi camera coverage,where the hell are the other cameras going to be.???

Sheincar

Sun 8th Feb Cardiff v Sheffield 18:00
Fri 13th Feb Edinburgh v Cardiff 19:30
Fri 27th Feb Braehead v Nottingham 19:30
Wed 4th Mar Sheffield v Braehead 19:30
Sun 15th Mar Belfast v Nottingham 16:00
1 other league game in March
2nd leg QF playoff
Semi’s and final weekend.