Nitra Vs Devils - Continental Cup Final #3 - 15th Jan 23 - 13:00 FO

lloyd_jeff

No Earnie we are most definitely not, I’m surprised you don’t know who OJ is, certainly is not me, it seems the level of paranoia here is growing.
The comment regarding hate is the language version of adding 1+1 and not getting 2, in this instance it’s totally ridiculous to suggest the criticism equates to hate. You can only really know a person by spending time with them, even then you may only know the person they want you to. Todd isn’t going to go around slagging fans off, that’s why he’s banned himself from here, the real Todd maybe less Godly amongst some people if he did join in on the Inferno. That doesn’t make him a bad person, it may well be passion, it could also be arrogance, only Todd and those close would know & they’re not going to comment negatively are they.
As for our current situation, it’s another year we won’t be competitive & l doubt next year either. To be competitive we need better players, better coaches or we need time, time to develop current players, time for coaches to better learn their craft.

Last edited:

Diablo3

No Earnie we are most definitely not, I’m surprised you don’t know who OJ is, certainly is not me, it seems the level of paranoia here is growing.
The comment regarding hate is the language version of adding 1+1 and not getting 2, in this instance it’s totally ridiculous to suggest the criticism equates to hate. You can only really know a person by spending time with them, even then you may only know the person they want you to. Todd isn’t going to go around slagging fans off, that’s why he’s banned himself from here, the real Todd maybe less Godly amongst some people if he did join in on the Inferno. That doesn’t make him a bad person, it may well be passion, it could also be arrogance, only Todd and those close would know & they’re not going to comment negatively are they.
As for our current situation, it’s another year we won’t be competitive & l doubt next year either. To be competitive we need better players, better coaches or we need time, time to develop current players, time for coaches to better learn their craft.
I'm not paranoid.. am I ... who said that?