Latest rink update

Milky

enwnigel said:
Thanks Finny for taking the time to draw the layout. It makes things much easier to understand. As others have said 'pool end', 'Morrisons end' was all rather confusing.
Are the team changing rooms below the Toys R Us stand which has the team benches. If so, both teams would enter/leave the ice through the central tunnel.
Or are the changing rooms on the other side below the stands and hospitality boxes. There are then two separate tunnels onto the ice between the blue line and the goal line for the home and away teams.
Just trying to make sense of it all before Saturday

Interestingly, both teams have access to their changing rooms directly from the outside so there will be no walking through the bar / arena, through the fans with kit etc.

They can leave directly from their changing rooms straight to transport outside which will be parked in the designated lay-by which you can see when you drive past.

drainage

James said:
terry hunt said:
If my ageing brain cells are correct we used to pay higher ticket prices for centre blocks at the WNIR.
Pretty sure you are correct. Standing tickets were a couple of quid cheaper too.
The front rows in other blocks also had a different price - cant recall how many but I had row B and paid more than someone few rows back

Have Hope#35

Devil_Abroad said:
Gutted - coming down that weekend as long distant friend flying in too. Gutted not at IAW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a positive you get to say goodbye to the BBT and enjoy the intimate atmosphere one last time!

Foxy

Earnie said:
I had a glimpse at it today and I would say yes.
However the lift may be at the front main entrance.
Thanks ive had a reply from Todd. Fire exit is ok but just a heads up though lift isnt working yet

Kal

mazza03 said:
I wonder who it will be that will blame the first loss on our move out of the BBT into the new arena? Any takers? :Banana :pickle
idk what you're talking about we're never gonna lose again at home once we move.

Either that or it'll be some very questionable officiating ofc

Regarding wheelchair access. It's totally accessible (for me anyway), or at least it will be if the lifts are switched on by then (I took the stairs). I would check, but I presume they will have thought that through for the weekend.

What would be really cool and a nod to our history would be for the Devils' game night team to use the old intro from the WNIR - maybe even just for the first game.

The current intro is good but, for me, it doesn't come close to the old intro!