Latest rink update

Finny

I didn't want to put too much information on it in case Kelman stole it and used it in the programme without paying me a fee.

And just to reassure any of the mods on here worried about copyright issues, I haven't lifted it from Google Maps etc.

terry hunt

If my ageing brain cells are correct we used to pay higher ticket prices for centre blocks at the

WNIR.

I think i will wait till i get in there Saturday to check seat layout or else my brain will fail

completely

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1,626
Finny said:
Is this correct?

The red arrow shows the direction we attack twice.
Spot on, Finny we would have been in the new gaff 2014 if my directions had been correct, now where is the water rafting situated.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1,627
terry hunt said:
If my ageing brain cells are correct we used to pay higher ticket prices for centre blocks at the

WNIR.

I think i will wait till i get in there Saturday to check seat layout or else my brain will fail

completely
Correct there was price differences in the WNIR

pjj365

terry hunt said:

WNIR.

completely
Me too

I've been reading with interest but no longer know my right from my left , the Morrison's end ( thought it was being called the City end) from the Pool or is it BBT end (The Bay end?)

Just can't wait for Sunday although there is a small matter of a game on Saturday first

Thanks Finny for taking the time to draw the layout. It makes things much easier to understand. As others have said 'pool end', 'Morrisons end' was all rather confusing.
Are the team changing rooms below the Toys R Us stand which has the team benches. If so, both teams would enter/leave the ice through the central tunnel.
Or are the changing rooms on the other side below the stands and hospitality boxes. There are then two separate tunnels onto the ice between the blue line and the goal line for the home and away teams.
Just trying to make sense of it all before Saturday

august04

Tickets for the Steelers game on the 21st Feb on sale online - showing the BBT layout. I really thought that would be opening night, but doesn't look like now.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1,636
enwnigel said:
Thanks Finny for taking the time to draw the layout. It makes things much easier to understand. As others have said 'pool end', 'Morrisons end' was all rather confusing.
Are the team changing rooms below the Toys R Us stand which has the team benches. If so, both teams would enter/leave the ice through the central tunnel.
Or are the changing rooms on the other side below the stands and hospitality boxes. There are then two separate tunnels onto the ice between the blue line and the goal line for the home and away teams.
Changing rooms Toys r Us end, both teams enter ice through central tunnel divided by Plexi

august04 said:
Tickets for the Steelers game on the 21st Feb on sale online - showing the BBT layout. I really thought that would be opening night, but doesn't look like now.
Why give the Steelers the pleasure of playing in the new arena first and we all know how much they love the BBT :lol: :lol:

Wannabe2 said:
enwnigel said:
Changing rooms Toys r Us end, both teams enter ice through central tunnel divided by Plexi
Thanks for clearing that up Wannabe2.