Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

Jonesy83

I'm in Lanzarote and thankfully it's a free bar
Im in Rekyavik, thank f*ck it’s happy hour.

There are MASSIVE issues in this team unit, be it coaching, players, netminders etc, who cares, the higher ups that make the decisions know & can’t bury their head in the sand anymore. It’s time to take action.

Unless they are happy to just pull in the money from sell outs / near sell outs mosts weeks and ignore the silverware.

moggy#9

Im in Rekyavik, thank f*ck it’s happy hour.

There are MASSIVE issues in this team unit, be it coaching, players, netminders etc, who cares, the higher ups that make the decisions know & can’t bury their head in the sand anymore. It’s time to take action.

Unless they are happy to just pull in the money from sell outs / near sell outs mosts weeks and ignore the silverware.
You lucky so and so. Check out the bastard bar and the Vietnamese restaurant just down the road.

It bugs me in the off season everyone was happy with the signings now apparently the players are shit.
Not EVERYONE was happy to resign the basis of an under performing team as you state.
Yes we signed some good individual players but to win championships you have to be more than "the sum of your parts" and this "team" wasn’t that last year and isn’t this year!

Oh, and by the way the only reference I’ve seen as to players being "shit" is yours above!

Fickle <Edited> devils fans honestly.

Off season you were all happy to see

Riley brandt joey Martin Louis batch Cox sanford Coughler etc etc

Even Sam Jardine everyone was happy saying welcome back we missed you.

Ohhh welcome back captain Richardson amazing d man so solid.

Now they are under performing they are terrible this team is shit....

Until the next player we signs comes along and under performs you will say they are crap to.

<Edited>

Like seriously get a grip.
calm down snowflake! It was only a comment

Last edited by a moderator:
As a fellow fan of the Devils , i don't normally comment on much of what gets said in this forum but what absoulte joke 90% of you so called 'FANS' are. Things aren't going right, 3 games in 5 days and all you can do is slate the team, no wonder Tk is off social media, no wonder there is no more player/ club officials interviews...its for this very reason. How about getting behind them when its very much need, through thick and thin, good times and bad. No where close to the Regan days so just pause before you start writing bollocks and just move on to the next game. Enjoy the fact we are a club with good owners, striving to make the club even better than it is!

RedDevil17

As a fellow fan of the Devils , i don't normally comment on much of what gets said in this forum but what absoulte joke 90% of you so called 'FANS' are. Things aren't going right, 3 games in 5 days and all you can do is slate the team, no wonder Tk is off social media, no wonder there is no more player/ club officials interviews...its for this very reason. How about getting behind them when its very much need, through thick and thin, good times and bad. No where close to the Regan days so just pause before you start writing bollocks and just move on to the next game. Enjoy the fact we are a club with good owners, striving to make the club even better than it is!
Don’t like it, don’t read it. Simples

Rempel16

It’s fans like you that are an owners dream. Happy to blindly accept any mediocrity served up.
if the players/team are bad enough that they’ve conceded 9 goals in two periods against a title rival then they should expect to be criticised.