Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

Hockeymad

Fickle as <Edited> devils fans honestly.

Off season you were all happy to see

Riley brandt joey Martin Louis batch Cox sanford Coughler etc etc

Even Sam Jardine everyone was happy saying welcome back we missed you.

Ohhh welcome back captain Richardson amazing d man so solid.

Now they are under performing they are terrible this team is shit....

Until the next player we signs comes along and under performs you will say they are crap to.

<Edited>

Like seriously get a grip.

Last edited by a moderator:

august04 2.0

Finding replacements going to be that simple at this time of the season? Many would love Matt Register here....he's playing somewhere else now.

If the Team had lost 3-1 and put up a fantastic fight that would be acceptable to many. It's the Giants, they are current league champions and playing well.

I see the scores against the Giants from other teams in recent games, then look at tonight's. Some of those teams played shortbenched. They fought and kept the score down.Are there multiple reasons for tonight's shocking result? Fatigue, multiple injuries, poor tactics, poor netminding...or can it be pinpointed to one thing?

God help us in the QF of C Cup if we are drawn against the Giants. They continue to be our biggest nemesis.
There’s always players available, you’ve just got to be prepared to cough up. And in our Devils holiday camp, we don’t sack players!

Diafol

Fickle <Edited> devils fans honestly.

Until the next player we signs comes along and under performs you will say they are crap to.

<Edited>

I genuinely was happy to see all those players sign this season. Still am really.

It's just a mystery to me how those players haven't cut the mustard this season.

jenks33

Fickle <Edited> devils fans honestly.

<Edited>

Are you watching it by any chance? We just conceded 7 goals in a period and we blatantly gave up. Had we lost 4-2 tonight but gave our all I honestly don’t think there would be much negativity on here. I think everybody expected us to lose there tonight! This has been an insulting performance though.