Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

E.D.S.

Not a single fighting major taken to show we won’t take this without response.

This team are flat track bullies right now.

Louis, Batch et al should be sending a message here.
I fear the time for making a statement and fighting has long gone, we’ll just look like sore losers and incur loads of bans. The fighting spirit should have been there from period 1 but that just isn’t who we are. We haven’t been that team for a long long time.

moggy#9

At the moment I think that the number of players who will be off is more about how many replacements we can reasonably find rather than how many should go.

Rempel16

The last thing we need is to be on a PK.
It doesn’t matter now. We aren’t going to win the game.

Traditionally when you’re getting blown out your guys send a message for the next game. Do enough that you don’t get banned.

Otherwise the Giants know yet again that they can do what they like and we will bend over for them.

Rempel16

I fear the time for making a statement and fighting has long gone, we’ll just look like sore losers and incur loads of bans. The fighting spirit should have been there from period 1 but that just isn’t who we are. We haven’t been that team for a long long time.
I get that it’s much a thing of the past, but at 9-1 it’s acceptable I feel.

Kevin roog

We will sack dupoint in April ,win the play off with the poundstretcher coach(can’t remember his name)and be stuck with him fior next season ,and probably bring back Todd gillingham