Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

We're running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl, it's probably going to be "disgustingly biased" though...

I *think* Gerald of Red Army Travel fame is hosting this game for us, although I could be wrong so look out for another edit to this post, whoever is hosting can be shouted at using matchnightlive@gmail.com anyway!

The Giants have a webcast available for this game available here https://giantslive.tv/

Second preseason game for us, first for the Giants I think?

Ocko

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda

A fiver is a bargain compared to other streams. Theirs is one of the longest running and best quality. The commentary is a bit ropey sometimes but the rest in normally ok.

Finny

The commentary was easily solved (mute) the bigger problem for me was the crazy camera selection that sometimes saw the camera in the corner being used when the action was at the far end.

However, £5 is a fair enough price for me to give it a go again.

Yep I'm happy to do the hosting

Steve and Anna Everitt are over, I'm not sure but think Marcus might be too, I'll contact them now

Are you ok to text me updates Spud?

If anyone wants to send webcast updates too that would be great, the more the merrier

I'll be at a party with non hockey fans (yes they do exist) so won't get chance to watch it

Use of broadband sorted and I (possibly) won't be drinking as training for the Ty Hafan bike ride so the updates should make a bit of sense

The only problem I have had with the Belfast stream (other than the commentary) is when they zoom in and forget to zoom back out. Usually good quality none the less.

Missing Brookwell, Kompon and Sawada (all arriving early next week) - so you'll only see McCutcheon, the rest of the players will be familiar to you.

Commentators for webcast remain as Neil Russell & Simon Kitchen and I think Todd K is making an appearance.

KaneDevils

Ocko said:
A fiver is a bargain compared to other streams. Theirs is one of the longest running and best quality. The commentary is a bit ropey sometimes but the rest in normally ok.
100% agree. Always found the Giants stream the best. The chap who pronounces the names consistently wrong, starts off annoying but then becomes quite funny. Especially after a few bevies. :lol:

Gaz G

Can't get my webcast to load. Saying FM4 document contains errors URL missing from media tag. Anyone have any suggestions?