Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda

Ive paid by paypal and gone back to the giants live tv link - is the webcast just on the front page of this or is there another link?

nicky27

I made a point of checking that it worked on tablet before buying so surely I would be entitled to refund?

KaneDevils

No, quality for me is excellent. Poor defending for Giants 2nd. Just too easy! :(

Ocko

Quality is excellent, shame it took almost 15 minutes into the period to go live.

Commentators on the other hand are abysmal. One guys calls himself the coach which is embarrassing. Both just constantly blow smoke up their players backsides, at least try and be a bit impartial you clowns!

Gaz G

Working for me now but jumpy. Still no lord and is mychan playing?

KaneDevils

Ocko said:
Quality is excellent, shame it took almost 15 minutes into the period to go live.

Commentators on the other hand are abysmal. One guys calls himself the coach which is embarrassing. Both just constantly blow smoke up their players backsides, at least try and be a bit impartial you clowns!
They go a bit mad too when they score don't they? I mean it's still pre-season not the CC final? :lol:

Diafol

No Lord, Marsh or Culligan tonight. If I heard it right, Marsh won't play until the first league game.

Ocko said:

Mine started 2 mins in. Much better now (probably my laptop more than anything) just a little jumpy on occasion. Still watchable though and I can see the puck which is more than you can say for a lot of them!!