Festive Hockey - Devils V Blaze - 2014 Edition

KaneDevils

I think "you're a disgrace to your (a number of things) and a disgrace to your family" was very personal.
If this is true, then yes, it's out of order and if you yourself shouted it, then your a nob head. End of.

Nothing wrong with "its all your fault". As James says it's clearly not, therefor funny.

KaneDevils said:
I think "you're a disgrace to your (a number of things) and a disgrace to your family" was very personal.
If this is true, then yes, it's out of order and if you yourself shouted it, then your a nob head. End of.

Nothing wrong with "its all your fault". As James says it's clearly not, therefor funny.
Not guilty. A couple of rows behind me in Block 3.

ASHIPP

KaneDevils said:

But that's one of the points....its not funny anymore...or even effective. It clearly doesn't put Stewart off his game now. He played two blinders this weekend. Originally the irony of 'it's all your fault' was hilarious.

BUT, like one or two others, I heard a few personal insults from the next block and my own) hurled in between the chanting. Now THAT is what I meant by crossing the line. Bang out of order. Yes it happens everywhere and we hate it when our players are targeted.

That kind of behaviour makes people look stupid and classless. Thought, as the best fans in thr league, we didn't need to stoop that low.

KaneDevils

Jayemm

Not aimed at you pal, when I said "you" I meant anyone and everyone.
Banter can be very childish but funny too, personal insults, for me, is a big no no. :cry: