Festive Hockey - Devils V Blaze - 2014 Edition

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Ho Ho Ho

Its Christmas so it must be the Blaze.. what better way to top of the Turkey and Mince pies than a dose of festive hockey and hopefully a brace of Devils wins !

This festive season the Devils are away on Boxing day for a 6pm face off in Coventry with the return leg on the 27th in Cardiff for a 7pm face off.

The Blaze usually run a web cast but I can’t see any live details as yet here http://www.cleancutsports.com/ and the Devils will be running a web cast details of which can be found here http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for these games, as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Oh and don’t forget a certain someone made a prediction that our very own Doug Clarkson would be “gone by Christmas” so don’t forget to tell him how very wrong he was by tweeting your pictures of Doug from the Boxing day game too @Simmsey maybe point out the 10 goals and 12 Assists as well ?

Wouldnt waste my time on simmsey.
He said deeds would be gone by xmas for us which in fairness he was right.
But sheffield signed him earlier this season and simmsey then tweeted saying he was a totally different player and is really good etc.
But for us he was shite lol

He just likes to think he knows everything when he dont.

Devil_Abroad

knowitall said:
He said deeds would be gone by xmas for us which in fairness he was right.
But sheffield signed him earlier this season and simmsey then tweeted saying he was a totally different player and is really good etc.
Who is Deeds?

Gough60

Back on topic :DWD
Nice 4 point weekend against the blaze be fantastic.
Keep the attendees of their library quiet 0n Friday, then
crank it up at BBT on Saturday :RAWK

Finny

I hope everyone who was planning on going to the home game has already got their tickets.

Looks like there are only 50 seats in the home blocks left, less than 100 in the away block and 200 or so standing.

Having set a new attendance record against Nottingham we might be about to break it again a week later.

Really hope for a rocking BBT on Saturday. Wife is going to her first ever game, want her to get as hooked as I am so it is easier for me to go to games.

That, a load of goals and some traditional Devils-Blaze rough stuff should do the job.

Ger-Devils

Just checked tomorrow's sales and there's 36 seats left in the home blocks, 68 in the away block and there's about 190 standing so if you haven't bought tickets yet, I would advise you to do so now

Temme

Bit annoyed at tonight.

We planned our Boxing Day months ago, west brom vs Man city at 3:00 in the hawthorns then across to Coventry for the hockey.

We've just found out they've moved the face off back to 6 rather than 7, so we won't make it across in time for the hockey!

Why on earth would they move a hockey match to an earlier time so that it clashes with the premier league fixtures- and Birmingham has 4 bloody teams! (Including Coventry!)

Seems like very poor marketing by the blaze, or is this just sour grapes from me?