Fans Presentation Evening - Thursday March 10th

Wannabe2

Thanks Dude, we have some awesome seasonal footage to show everyone, goals,goals, goals, and much much more. Its going to be a very informal night, where we all get together and celebrate what its like to be a Devils fan. Plus the presentation gifts to each player, from you guys are pretty awesome themselves. See you guys there.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

ASHIPP

cf38 said:
Well its all about the number 22 - not only the 22 wins in a row, but also last nights game was the 22nd game in a row, at home, unbeaten in regulation.... Well done Devils and enjoy your night :)
22 is a lucky number! Another record to be proud of - the BBT is definitely a fortress. :D

ASHIPP said:
cf38 said:
Well its all about the number 22 - not only the 22 wins in a row, but also last nights game was the 22nd game in a row, at home, unbeaten in regulation.... Well done Devils and enjoy your night :)
22 is a lucky number! Another record to be proud of - the BBT is definitely a fortress. :D
eep.... :shock: hopefully there will be more lucky numbers after 22 and that they dont crash and burn on their home streak :shock: :?

Wannabe2

Thats it then tomorrow is the day, if you aint got your ticket yet, just turn up on the night. A night with the players, a great presentation to these great players, and hockey footage to die for. Goals Goals and more goals from our team, followed by all the hits and fights of this great season, see you all there.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

I know I expressed some concerns before, but I hope everyone has a really good night tonight :D

I'm sure the players will appriciate the support and who knows, it might even give them a boost seeing all the fans turning out and watching some of highlights for which there have been many this season :D

Wannabe2 said:
Thats it then tomorrow is the day, if you aint got your ticket yet, just turn up on the night. A night with the players, a great presentation to these great players, and hockey footage to die for. Goals Goals and more goals from our team, followed by all the hits and fights of this great season, see you all there.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
I take it you will be playing some DVD s then Glynne :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great night well done Glynn and Corky the flasks were fabulous and the players were very impressed thanks for the hard work you put in. Devils fans are good people :)

Koop11

I could have quite happily not gone last night as I’ve had a long week with early starts but my folks wanted to go and I know Glyn would have killed me. I’m really glad I went though. A lot of good work went into organising that and the turn out was excellent. Very well done.

I hope the players liked their gifts and enjoyed the evening as much as the fans.

Good night. Thanks to whoever sorted it out.
The players gifts were classy too.
My first Devils 'social' and i really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the Playoffs even more now!! m :D

Wannabe2

A HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone who came last night, the turnout was truelly amazing, and made all the hard work organising it really worthwhile. Its a special night when Devils fans get together, and last night was a huge success, the players seemed very happy with there presentation, and the fans seemed to be enjoying themselves. Thank you once again it turned out to be a blast, and for anyone who couldnt make it last night, theres always the next one.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS. ;) ;) ;)

ASHIPP

A well done and big thankyou to Glyn and crew for organising such a great evening. :D Loved the gifts for the team but don't encourage them to drink before the playoffs! :lol: Nice to talk to some of the players without their kit on...if you get my meaning! :oops: They seemed to appreciate the turnout. Hope there will be a few more in the future.