FANS FORUM

Qweeb said:
I know someone asked before but are any opf the players going?
Max is now a local lad would be good to see him there or does he have to side with PR being his boss and all.
I'd imagine that as an employee of the club that Max couldn't go to question the current owner. If only we had an ex player still in Cardiff who has a good understanding of business, perhaps even an MBA, that would be ideal! Oh wait............

I dont think Jon will be there would be good but I dont know.
Funny to see how PR acts if the questiong is:-
'why was my stuff in boxes?'

Ger-Devils

Max Beerbarrell said:
Qweeb said:
I know someone asked before but are any opf the players going?
Max is now a local lad would be good to see him there or does he have to side with PR being his boss and all.
I'd imagine that as an employee of the club that Max couldn't go to question the current owner. If only we had an ex player still in Cardiff who has a good understanding of business, perhaps even an MBA, that would be ideal! Oh wait............
All players on MBA deals are still here for a week or two......

If the rumours of being wound up are true. None of the 11-12 team signed so far are actually contracted so could speak out

SFN

With all the developments over the past 24/36 hours, the Forum will certainly be an interesting place to be come Monday; but that being said, we've still got Stevie's do tomorrow night. Despite the joyous occassion, people will no doubt be asking questions then.

steve

If the club is in receivership there will be no forum on Monday night as the club staff will actually have no right to answer any questions so let's wait and see.

SFN

I'd like to think that the Staff would give us the courtesy of meeting with us to tell us what’s going on; but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens.

Foxy

Re: Re: Re: FANS FORUM

Ingramator said:
skippy said:
Foxy said:
i've got a very bad feeling about this.

Can we get a refund on the night if we dont like the answers.
I'm with you on this one..

Why the bad feeling? And is that a refund on season tickets?
Because if all the rumours ive been hearing become fact then i have no intention of seeing my money disappear or pay for a far superior sheffield team. I paid up front on the early bird. Not saying i wouldnt go to support but would rather pay as i go.

Too many rumours are being duplicated from too many sources for it all to be nonsense. Lets just say i wasnt happy when sheffield became involved and the off season so far hasnt inspired me with confidence.

Yes players leave but disgruntled players leaving who would have liked to play on is not a good sign. Some people seriously need to look at how they treat people.

Foxy

ok seriously now mods why are some words being highlighted and underlined in my posts?

They aren't. Or at least I can't see them. Is there something running on your browser to 'add value' by adding links to keywords ? Try in a different browser. James

TheStub

Foxy said:
ok seriously now mods why are some words being highlighted and underlined in my posts?

They aren't. Or at least I can't see them. Is there something running on your browser to 'add value' by adding links to keywords ? Try in a different browser. James
I've seen this behaviour if someone has the Google Tool bar installed, and there is a search term in the box, and highlighting is turned on.

Foxy

Anyone spoken to the office recently.

Phoned lunchtime went straight to answerphone and no-one has come back to me.

Fubar

i expect if they were all made redundant or sacked...why would they hang around to answer a phone? i know what i'd be doing :/

TheStub

I'd have taken the phone, after every confidential file I had ended up on the internet - then would have wiped every computer on the network

A few moments work, but lasting satisfaction.

Kipper

Let's hope they don't use the Forum to try and deflect the blame for this shambles onto the Council or Planet Ice for Rinkcorp not getting the new rink tender.It was neither of those organisations that made the decision to buy the Steelers and they had no involvement in alienating existing sponors either.

Steeltalk have started a thread specifically for the purpose of fielding questions to be asked at their forum. It doesnt need a new thread, but perhaps its worth some people throwing some questions forward tonight and during the day tomorrow so we all have a good idea of the sorts of things people will be asking beforehand.... and also ideas for questions should we arrive at "Any more questions? ... *silence*" before 9pm :shock:

osh

Good luck to those going to tonight's forum and I am sure you guys will ask the right questions. Sorry I won't be there - just couldn't cut my arranged meetings short and get a flight in time - but we seem to have a good quota of sensible and loyal fans both on and off the forum who need to act with decorum and not get into a slanging match with those who will be answering the questions. Also good luck to SORAC who will be meeting CCC later in the week I believe.