FANS FORUM

This is true, however I think sometimes people need to put things into perspective. I am just as infuriated and disappointed with the way things are going at the moment as anyone else. but I can still realise that it is just a venue for a forum that has been arranged very quickly. As you say everywhere in Cardiff is difficult to get too and they can't satisfy every single fan.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Chris

Administrator
Flippin typical, the one day of the week I work late and they chose that one :(

Please can someone relay questions and answers to us asap. Thanks.
I'll probably/almost certainly be going so will try and find someone to help me run an MNL doofer for the evening.

Might be a little all over the shop though if it's just me doing it :)

Chris.

TheStub

It would be easier for me if they held it in Llanelli :lol:

I'm not going to miss this, even if I am struggling to form cogent questions at the moment.

What we need is to rewards this with a big turn up and make sure questions are asked.

Gaz G

Thread starter #64
TheStub said:
It would be easier for me if they held it in Llanelli :lol:

I'm not going to miss this, even if I am struggling to form cogent questions at the moment.

What we need is to rewards this with a big turn up and make sure questions are asked.
Funny how many excuses are being made isn't it. See you all on Monday

Jones72

Well this is the last straw.

The fans forum should have been held somewhere with no potential traffic problems that could affect getting there, and clearly should have had a multi-storey (or at least very large) car park right next door.

Having to walk a little bit to get there is bang out of order.

Sack the coach, I say.

And bring back Bob Phillips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG its an outrage, it should surely be held in the front room of the Stub with repeats at the Wharf and all other South Wales towns. This should be done immediately and tie the club staff up for the next three weeks :lol:

TheStub

jodysstillagirlsname said:
OMG its an outrage, it should surely be held in the front room of the Stub with repeats at the Wharf and all other South Wales towns. This should be done immediately and tie the club staff up for the next three weeks :lol:
Exactly. Although I think the Castle would be better, so I can get a pint ;)

But seriously - they have made something happen in double quick time. Everyone should make every effort to attend. We have got concerns, and we should make every effort to have them answered.

It would be nice to pack the venue out - and show support.

ASHIPP

There is just no pleasing some people! :roll: Now that the Club has taken action to hold a Forum folks are moaning about the location! Let's face it, wherever it was held folks would moan....and it is often difficult to arrange a room with sufficient capacity at short notice.
Koko in Cathays is not a million miles from the University campus/Park Place. At that time of night, parking around that area should be fine - a 5-10 minute walk from wherever you are parked.

The only way to to get clarification on many of the issues we are concerned about is to ask questions calmly and respectfully, challenging any responses that appear to just give lip service or be prepared answers. :cool: The 'bring it on' shouting the odds approach won't achieve anything. :evil:

TheStub

ASHIPP said:
The only way to to get clarification on many of the issues we are concerned about is to ask questions calmly and respectfully, challenging any responses that appear to just give lip service or be prepared answers. :cool: The 'bring it on' shouting the odds approach won't achieve anything. :evil:
No doubt. As soon as this devolves into a shouting match, it is over.

What it requires is careful discussion, and brooking no glib and glossed over answers. The club shouldn't be allowed to move on unless we are happy with the responses given.

I'm more concerned with the lack of signings and re-signings and the club in general. Somethings not right, and PR better be prepared for some very anger fans. Last season Devils looked great and despite not winning anything, they ended the season with something to build on. I don't know if Adams just failed to get them to sign for next season soon enough or what, either way: they need to talk straight to the fans that don't deserve to be shafted like this.

Foxy

i've got a very bad feeling about this.

Can we get a refund on the night if we dont like the answers.

Dave Simms twitter doesnt inspire confidence either!!!
edit to ask
why has it highlighted the word inspire in my post?

Chris said:
Flippin typical, the one day of the week I work late and they chose that one :(

Please can someone relay questions and answers to us asap. Thanks.
I'll probably/almost certainly be going so will try and find someone to help me run an MNL doofer for the evening.

Might be a little all over the shop though if it's just me doing it :)

Chris.
I was going to suggest a MNL for this Chris. It would also give fans who are unable to attend a chance to send in any questions and get the answers they need? Additionally, it might give people who don't want to be named but may know more than others to chance put their questions forward also.....

I've followed the news this summer from the distance really, just checking the inferno as and when my time has allowed. The last couple of weeks I have become increasingly concerned with developments at the club though as I'm sure we all have.

For me, the dual ownership of the Steelers doesn't help the situation as everyone draws a comparison straight away i.e. "they've signed X" or "Finnerty is in the press much more than G". It is only natural for that to happen though I guess.

This whole forum being held is interesting. There's not many professional sports clubs who would hold a fan forum because fans are seeming discontent, especially when in reality the amount of people we're talking isn't many.

As always with the Devils though there's a million and one rumours circulating at the moment and understandably we all want answers as the club means alot to us.

I'm sure the club will be pre-empting any awkward questions and their positive spin answers ahead of Monday so all I can suggest is that those planning on taking a lead part in the questions do the same and prepare a series of follow up questions too. Hopefully that way we can get to the bottom of all of our concerns and not 'fobbed off' with any answers the club are probably preparing as we speak.

Max

I know someone asked before but are any opf the players going?
Max is now a local lad would be good to see him there or does he have to side with PR being his boss and all.