FANS FORUM

Kipper

Well the people who need to be answering the questions are Paul Ragan and Simon Hodgkinson. They don't need to try and deflect matters by putting G and Franny there to be shot at.It is the back office that have the questions to answer

It's been announced on Twitter :roll:

can anybody tell me how many "followers" there are, as I don't have a twitter account.

One of the main reasons the pitch forks are at the ready is due to the percieved lack of communication from the back office. Yet there's no information on the "official" website :eek: ( I won't mention the EIHL site ;) )

thank god for the Inferno

Dickie Dunn said:

can anybody tell me how many "followers" there are, as I don't have a twitter account.

One of the main reasons the pitch forks are at the ready is due to the percieved lack of communication from the back office. Yet there's no information on the "official" website :eek: ( I won't mention the EIHL site ;) )

To be fair, they did say it will be announced in the echo during the week, its a sunday, so obviously it will appear on the easy access media outlets like twitter first. They cant release it on every single source at the EXACT same minute.

nmase20 said:
Dickie Dunn said:

To be fair, they did say it will be announced in the echo during the week, its a sunday, so obviously it will appear on the easy access media outlets like twitter first. They cant release it on every single source at the EXACT same minute.

So who controls their own website then?

Serious question. Surely their own website is the best medium for such information is it not?
why rely on "delayed" means when they have a perfectly good tool for their own news?

As Finny has stated elsewhere, if he wants to know about Cardiff City, he goes to their own website!

Will there be any fans left by July that actually care or will everyone have lost the will to live by then. That may stop a few fans stopping July Direct debit and protect some of the funds for the Steelers to build a championship side again

Dickie Dunn said:
nmase20 said:
Dickie Dunn said:

So who controls their own website then?

Serious question. Surely their own website is the best medium for such information is it not?
why rely on "delayed" means when they have a perfectly good tool for their own news?

As Finny has stated elsewhere, if he wants to know about Cardiff City, he goes to their own website!
I agree that whats going on is not good, but i think now your just nit picking, It will appear on the cardiff devils website, why does it matter where it gets mentioned first??
Im sure come tomorrow morning it will be posted ASAP, for most teams things get mentioned on twitter before they go up on the website or the paper.

Diafol

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Will there be any fans left by July that actually care or will everyone have lost the will to live by then. That may stop a few fans stopping July Direct debit and protect some of the funds for the Steelers to build a championship side again

Looks like I might be on my own come September then, I paid up front :eek:

I wonder if PR will offer transport to Sheffield for those of us who are left behind ?

(and before the pitchforks are aimed in my direction, that was a joke)

wildthing74

So we have a voice and amazing how quick this has been sorted even over a weekend when staff are out of the office.
Better late than never I guess as it should not have been allowed that fan unrest has brought this about.
We now will have our platform so time for 2 things.Number 1 that Paul Ragan is more open and honest as much as he can be with regards to the various concerns fans have raised on here recently and number 2 for as many of us who wants answers make the effort to turn up and show the passion and support this club has even though its the middle of summer and maybe hockey is not as much on peoples mind as in the winter.
I am as gutted as everybody at how the off season is panning out re departures and internal rumours regarding players and the rink so will be looking for many answers.Lets hope the club does their bit now.

Ger-Devils

wildthing74 said:
So we have a voice and amazing how quick this has been sorted even over a weekend when staff are out of the office.
Better late than never I guess as it should not have been allowed that fan unrest has brought this about.
We now will have our platform so time for 2 things.Number 1 that Paul Ragan is more open and honest as much as he can be with regards to the various concerns fans have raised on here recently and number 2 for as many of us who wants answers make the effort to turn up and show the passion and support this club has even though its the middle of summer and maybe hockey is not as much on peoples mind as in the winter.
I am as gutted as everybody at how the off season is panning out re departures and internal rumours regarding players and the rink so will be looking for many answers.Lets hope the club does their bit now.
I expect Ridsdale type answers off him.......

wildthing74

If he is asked the right questions he cant duck them.He is owes it to the fans this time.People have taken him on face value in the past but he got to win trust back.

Chris

Administrator
Can anyone remember the thread for the initial WalesOnline Q&A, would be interesting to know why Ragan said the questions that weren't allowed were never actually answered.

I'm on my phone at the moment and can't search for the topic, but i'll have a look later and see what questions were avoided from that.

Chris.

Gaz G

Thread starter #19
I know but I don't give them enough credit to have thought to look through this forum for a list of old questions.

Chris

Administrator
That includes the questions that were avoided previously, i guess with the topic being linked again maybe they can finally come up with some answers this time?

Or they can avoid the questions and lie that they'll be answered in the future again :E

Chris.