Devils Vs Giants - 6th & 7th December- Chat/Updates

jimmy snels

On a separate note I thought the steelers of a few years ago were the biggest moaners in the league but my god the giants didn't stop last night. Elfsring and sandcock in particular seemed to spend more time talking/bitching/whinging to the officials than actually playing hockey!!! I would like to see the refs use misconducts more often to stop this shit because it was literally every time the whistle went

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 6th & 7th December- Chat/Updates

Another performance like that tonight please guys! I've taken annual leave for this weekend, make it worth it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ocko

That hit was ridiculous. Considering who it was on and how big it was I think that is up there with the best hits ever in the BBT.

James

Administrator
Re: Devils Vs Giants - 6th & 7th December- Chat/Updates

According to some Giants fans, we weren't that great, they were just short of players. Bless.

mazza03

James said:
According to some Giants fans, we weren't that great, they were just short of players. Bless.
Blooming eck if that was a short benched Giant team how many players do they have? :eek:

Sheincar

mazza03 said:
James said:
Blooming eck if that was a short benched Giant team how many players do they have? :eek:
From the gamesheet we had 3 more players than them. However they do have a Stanley Cup winner :lol:

Saurette couldn't have played due to import limits I thought? Can't claim that an extra import is missing as someone else would have had to sit if he played.

drainage

bluedevil said:
Saurette couldn't have played due to import limits I thought? Can't claim that an extra import is missing as someone else would have had to sit if he played.
Now don't try and apply logic ! They want to justify their loss !

Have Hope#35

Spearsy said:
In reality we have Jones and Piggott who don't log a great amount of minutes. I call that pretty much even.
Yeah... Did either of them get a shift before we went 4-1 up? If they did I missed it so I'd say we were even! Chubaka isn't all that either IMO.

voth26

You would have thought being an NHL quality player he would have been ready for Hendrix's check :roll: :roll: :lol:, seriously how many times this season have we seen Hendrix's line a player up against the boards and then unleash the hip check or unleash a huge check face on.

jimmy snels

knowitall said:
piggott needs more shifts the poor bugger skates his arse off..
definately tire the other team out with his energy and forechecking
Would agree with this. Even just the odd shift of him chasing and harassing he really has a knack off peeing off big D men! I'm no expert in hockey tactics but I'd say chucking him out for a shift two or three times a period could keep the lines fresher. Same for CJ. But we won 4-1 last night so what do I know! :-D :-D :-D

jimmy snels

voth26 said:
You would have thought being an NHL quality player he would have been ready for Hendrix's check :roll: :roll: :lol:, seriously how many times this season have we seen Hendrix's line a player up against the boards and then unleash the hip check or unleash a huge check face on.

NHL? your having a laugh!!

Someone should write a song about that.....