Devils v Panthers - 30/11 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions; all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

Any ideas I'm assuming Myers can play this match and it was just a one match agreement between the two clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Batch

Apparently I've got itchy fingers today. Everyone seems to think the title race is between us and the Steelers. I have a 'Sneaking Suspicion' {Wilko} , Nottingham see things differently ! They have been involved in some quality games overseas and shouldn't be underestimated. A midweek game cheers me up, this time of year annoys me as shops stop selling regular food but replace it with useless crap !!

matbur

Already looking forward of this.

Early days and all that but Nottingham are already some way off in points so surely they can't afford to let that gap widen much more. Another good test, five wins from five??!

ASHIPP

Neilson's revamped forward lines now include a huge crash bang line of Lawrence-Farmer-McGrattan which worked very well over the weekend. Hope the Devils are aware of this.....:eek:

Panthers may have gone through a difficult patch recently but have started winning games again.

jimmy snels

Dont care about anything other than a win. I hope no one bothers with that dinosaur mcgrattan . offers nothing other than fighting with a turning circle of the titanic.

Russky

This is a crunch game, we need the points so Lets go Devils. We cant afford to be placid and reticent in this game like we were sunday otherwise the Panthers will steamroller us.

kettdevil1

Neilson's revamped forward lines now include a huge crash bang line of Lawrence-Farmer-McGrattan which worked very well over the weekend. Hope the Devils are aware of this.....:eek:

Panthers may have gone through a difficult patch recently but have started winning games again.
Interesting choice of line. It was the Lawrence-Farmer-Jansson line that did so much damage to us in the Cup Final last year. I suppose two things have changed since then, McGrattan for Jansson looks a downgrade and we have our own crash bang wallop players....

Having said that we do appear to struggle with the Nottingham approach to D so it could be a tight affair.

Electro

Nottingham will have seen the Sheffield game, hope we have several line variations to counter there game plan, l know it's been a criticism, but we are gonna need a response after that game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finny

Nottingham will have seen the Sheffield game, hope we have several line variations to counter there game plan, l know it's been a criticism, but we are gonna need a response after that game.

I thought the criticism was of us changing our lines when we didn't need to?

Devil_Abroad

According to the Cats Whiskers podcast fans in Nottingham are not happy at all and are very underwhelmed with their weekend victories.

Still, I think they have a great closing down team and we need to take our chances early.