Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

We'll have to see what comes out but it's pretty clear from tweets from Blaze side that fan wasn't innocent party.

At least Beleskey seemed to enjoy it. I'm sure it will be a memory he will take back to Anaheim with him, like Belak took back the memory of him destroying your bloke in the Challenge Cup final.

Wonder what the end result will be with all this. Any update on police situation?

Got me thinking mind, people like Egener wouldn't take these liberties if we had someone like Vother around. Deeds needs a good power forward around, think that would be the perecr addition with G back on D.

Max

J.B said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Overshadowed by your own team attacking a fan... Classless! Seems you didn't need Danton as you have a team full of convicts... Appauling!
Attacking? I find it hard to believe he was just innocently there waiting for an autograph when Olson attacked him. Unfortunately it sounds like Benn is in big trouble but I'm sure there will have to be a few questions asked closer to home about how this was allowed to happen by security and the part your coach and already evicted player played.
You really are like a turd that wont flush - seriously just do one and crawl back under your rock :roll:

DevilDom

Oldgoalie80 said:
J.B said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Overshadowed by your own team attacking a fan... Classless! Seems you didn't need Danton as you have a team full of convicts... Appauling!
Attacking? I find it hard to believe he was just innocently there waiting for an autograph when Olson attacked him. Unfortunately it sounds like Benn is in big trouble but I'm sure there will have to be a few questions asked closer to home about how this was allowed to happen by security and the part your coach and already evicted player played.
You really are like a turd that wont flush - seriously just do one and crawl back under your rock :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Best insult i've heard in a long time!

drainage

Ingramator said:
drainage said:
J.B said:
Well it is mentioned number 23 received a match penalty for leaving the dressing room on the game sheet.

In regard to Olson, he will probably receive a big ban and go back to North America. Well done Cardiff fans. And then you will complain when games are boring and none physical.
You for real?? He punches a fan and Cardiff are to blame ?? He is supposed to be a professional sportsman fans are fans they banter ... Maybe fan shouldn't be there but no excuse for Olson I saw him lash out

No idea what happened just before but never ever an excuse for what I saw ... You won't win any fans here with that clap trap

And when did Cardiff fans ever want non physical games?
And did you see the fan hit first? Obv to sides to the story, but can't believe he is blaiming devils fans for that joker
No said all along saw Olson punch a guy in baseball cap didnt see if anything happened before fairly shocked at what I did see!!

Irrespective of what happened and if fan did something he wants shooting no place for that behaviour there is no excuse for Olsons behaviour or Cameron's

Wannabe2

E.D.S. said:
Steady on Rolf. Pretty certain that by me stating Max came out of locker room won't result in a ban. I don't think the Elite League check this forum when going through the disciplinary procedure.
Admittedly I was being flippant and a tad childish in responding to Wannabe's post (a poster I quite respect), possibly had a few too many at the BBT tonight. So apologies for that. Despite the beers though I did see Max come out. As I'm not absolutely clear what he did when he came out due to the sheer number of bodies involved, I won't speculate on here as I believe that wont do any good and only gives rise to the likes of J.B.but I'm 100% certain he was there.
I think you got Max mixed up with Deeds myself mate.

J.B said:
We'll have to see what comes out but it's pretty clear from tweets from Blaze side that fan wasn't innocent party.

At least Beleskey seemed to enjoy it. I'm sure it will be a memory he will take back to Anaheim with him, like Belak took back the memory of him destroying your bloke in the Challenge Cup final.
What on earth are you on about, you need to go to bed as you are obviously really dozy

James

Administrator
Can we make sure we don't level personal insults at other board members please. At classless blaze players however, fill yer boots.

drainage said:
Ingramator said:
drainage said:
J.B said:
Well it is mentioned number 23 received a match penalty for leaving the dressing room on the game sheet.

In regard to Olson, he will probably receive a big ban and go back to North America. Well done Cardiff fans. And then you will complain when games are boring and none physical.
You for real?? He punches a fan and Cardiff are to blame ?? He is supposed to be a professional sportsman fans are fans they banter ... Maybe fan shouldn't be there but no excuse for Olson I saw him lash out

No idea what happened just before but never ever an excuse for what I saw ... You won't win any fans here with that clap trap

And when did Cardiff fans ever want non physical games?
And did you see the fan hit first? Obv to sides to the story, but can't believe he is blaiming devils fans for that joker
No said all along saw Olson punch a guy in baseball cap didnt see if anything happened before fairly shocked at what I did see!!

Irrespective of what happened and if fan did something he wants shooting no place for that behaviour there is no excuse for Olsons behaviour or Cameron's
Definitely shouldn't be doing that. They get banter every week. Should never lash out

We are never going to agree. We'll just have to see what comes of it.

We have had exactly the same situation in reverse at the Skydome where players have had their individual space invaded and I've never agreed with the "fans can say or do whatever they like but if a player dare responds they are scum" view. It takes two to tango. I'm not defending Benn and I'm sure he will get a big ban but I find it very hard to believe that everyone connected to the Devils is an innocent party.

voth26

J.B said:

Just like you chavs complained for the 7 years BRAD VOTH was here so back at you matey or is it different nows it's one of YOUR players, olsen has been commented on loads of times by pretty much all teams fans for cheapshots in the short time he's been here

If Olson has punched a fan then he should be dealt with by the elite league and the Police. A fan is serving 16 weeks in prison for coming on the pitch at Hillsborough and attacking Kirkland. Why should Olson be treated any differently to that fan???