Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

kettdevil1

jimmy snels said:
my bet.... devils have as many banned as blaze... joke refs, joke league.
Looking at the penalties you are probably right, I would suggest that for the Devils, Maxi and Franny will be banned and for the Blaze it will be Olsen and Giordice.

Wasn't there so can't comment on the incidents but even if the original call on Max was a joke, leaving the changing room to join in will certainly see him sit for a few.

rolf

~It just goes to show that 2 retards in stripes can balls-up a game far better than one. Whilst the security were trying to get the blaze off the ice to try and diffuse the situation, Darnell was happily blocking their exit whilst he was discussing what he should do next with that fat idiot estate agent from Sheffield. Talk about pigs and ignorance eh?

kettdevil1 said:
jimmy snels said:
Looking at the penalties you are probably right, I would suggest that for the Devils, Maxi and Franny will be banned and for the Blaze it will be Olsen and Giordice.

Wasn't there so can't comment on the incidents but even if the original call on Max was a joke, leaving the changing room to join in will certainly see him sit for a few.
Why would you suggest franny tho? He got hit with a stick

Have Hope#35 said:
Overshadowed by your own team attacking a fan... Classless! Seems you didn't need Danton as you have a team full of convicts... Appauling!
Attacking? I find it hard to believe he was just innocently there waiting for an autograph when Olson attacked him. Unfortunately it sounds like Benn is in big trouble but I'm sure there will have to be a few questions asked closer to home about how this was allowed to happen by security and the part your coach and already evicted player played.

J.B said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Overshadowed by your own team attacking a fan... Classless! Seems you didn't need Danton as you have a team full of convicts... Appauling!
Attacking? I find it hard to believe he was just innocently there waiting for an autograph when Olson attacked him. Unfortunately it sounds like Benn is in big trouble but I'm sure there will have to be a few questions asked closer to home about how this was allowed to happen by security and the part your coach and already evicted player played.
What did maxi do, I missed that part?

kettdevil1

Ingramator said:
kettdevil1 said:
jimmy snels said:

Why would you suggest franny tho? He got hit with a stick
There is a match penalty for the coach for roughing listed on the gamesheet - I assumed that was Franny's penalty......

E.D.S.

Oooh I forgot that idiot from Sheffield was there. At least we'll all get a well balanced view of events as he's discussing it with his buddy Thommo on Sky Sports.

kettdevil1

Ingramator said:
J.B said:
Have Hope#35 said:
What did maxi do, I missed that part?
Allegedly leaving the changing room to join in..... although see Glynne's post....

Damn the car park exit problems. Usually rush out on final hooter to make sure that I don't get stuck for 20 minutes getting out. Could hear the crowd from outside and could see people rushing back in.

Annoyed that I missed it.

To be fair, Kudos to Birbraer for his standing up to Olson. From where I was sitting I looked that Olson has still throwing punches at Max when he was head down on the ice as well. Thought his penalty would be harsher than called.