Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

I hope the problems with the mobile network last night was down to problems in the East Midlands.

After 30 minutes of the game the only texts getting through to me were from the single texter on the EE network. I am also on the EE network (Orange/T Mobile).

Over 100 texts sent via the O2 network (3 texters) came hrough just as the game finished.

40+ texts from a texter on Vodophone came through 20 minutes after the end of the game.

Are there any techies out there who can explain what went on.

We did find out that some e-mails were getting through

Ger-Devils

I'm on EE network so will do my usual updates and hopefully nothing will be missed.

Just checked the Vodafone website- seem issues all last night across the UK.

Apparently when Olson was coming off the ice he fought a fan!!!! (I may be wrong)

Also I think G should get the incident with Max reviewed and try and get Olson a match penalty!

This also proved blaze are clowns :)

TheStub

John said:
Apparently when Olson was coming off the ice he fought a fan!!!! (I may be wrong)

Also I think G should get the incident with Max reviewed and try and get Olson a match penalty!

This also proved blaze are clowns :)
That was a disgrace. Proof that an amazingly bad ref call can lead to violence.

I hope the refs performance gets reviewed and bans handed out.

But fighting after the buzzer can never be excused. I'm expecting some hefty bans, probably for Olsen and Devin.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well I saw the security going there, Olsson hit a fan. Police now arrived, egener hit franny with his stick and I had giduice (sp) calling me a f'in homo. What a classy Coventry team that is!!!

Good result for the Blaze and pleased to see Matt score his first goal for club.

Shame it has been overshadowed by events after the hooter. Real shame that a "fan" was allowed to get involved with players.

J.B said:
Good result for the Blaze and pleased to see Matt score his first goal for club.

Shame it has been overshadowed by events after the hooter. Real shame that a "fan" was allowed to get involved with players.
And your point is? Whilst it was appalling a couple of Blaze players did not help the situation which includes the one that hit a fan and the other that hit Franny

Have Hope#35

J.B said:

Overshadowed by your own team attacking a fan... Classless! Seems you didn't need Danton as you have a team full of convicts... Appauling!

According to elite league results Olson reveived a match penalty for excessive roughness. so to be reviewed by the league then? hope they have all of the mentioned incidents on tape. this will show what a 'classy' bunch of players Coventry has. :twisted:

TheStub

I'm hoping that the hit on Max is also on tape. If we're talking about hits to the head.

Olson is truly a classless waste. I was almost hoping he'd been charged so he would get deported.