Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

jimmy snels

E.D.S. said:
Oooh I forgot that idiot from Sheffield was there. At least we'll all get a well balanced view of events as he's discussing it with his buddy Thommo on Sky Sports.
wonder if he'll mention HIMSELF abusing a steward who asked him to stop swearing?!?!

Ingramator said:
J.B said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Overshadowed by your own team attacking a fan... Classless! Seems you didn't need Danton as you have a team full of convicts... Appauling!
Attacking? I find it hard to believe he was just innocently there waiting for an autograph when Olson attacked him. Unfortunately it sounds like Benn is in big trouble but I'm sure there will have to be a few questions asked closer to home about how this was allowed to happen by security and the part your coach and already evicted player played.
What did maxi do, I missed that part?
Sorry how this was allowed to happen by security? Two blaze players attacked a fan & coach and you are trying to find justification?

drainage

J.B said:
Good result for the Blaze and pleased to see Matt score his first goal for club.

Shame it has been overshadowed by events after the hooter. Real shame that a "fan" was allowed to get involved with players.
Is that a serious post ?? Whether the fan should have been there or not Olson should never ever hit a fan keep it on ice

Olson and Cameron define classless .... Appalling behaviour

rolf

E.D.S. said:
Wannabe2 said:
Maxi never came back out of the dressing room, think he is unable to do that at the moment.
(In best pantomime voice) "oh yes he did".
Are you absolutely sure of that? What did he do then? Are you a devils fan or just another troll? If you are the former, what exactly is your point to this? Do you want Max banned out of sight or what?

rolf said:
E.D.S. said:
Wannabe2 said:
Maxi never came back out of the dressing room, think he is unable to do that at the moment.
Are you absolutely sure of that? What did he do then? Are you a devils fan or just another troll? If you are the former, what exactly is your point to this? Do you want Max banned out of sight or what?
Isn't it showing on elite league site aswell another ban? I didn't see him tho. And is it 2 players on a fan now?

Well it is mentioned number 23 received a match penalty for leaving the dressing room on the game sheet.

In regard to Olson, he will probably receive a big ban and go back to North America. Well done Cardiff fans. And then you will complain when games are boring and none physical.

drainage

rolf said:
E.D.S. said:
Wannabe2 said:
Didnt see him but it was chaos ....thommo shook have cleared team off ice instead of flapping his hands like a fairy

Max was half undressed during third did anyone see a player minus his shirt ... Was all in black I think ?

Reckon we will come off worse but not sure we deserve to

J.B said:
Well it is mentioned number 23 received a match penalty for leaving the dressing room on the game sheet.

In regard to Olson, he will probably receive a big ban and go back to North America. Well done Cardiff fans. And then you will complain when games are boring and none physical.
Haha you seriously blaiming devils fans for what Olson did? He's got his own mind

Look Olsen has a choice to make, he can walk away from the fan, if he does that problem solved. I would also be interested to see what happens to Cameron. I was watching it live on Devils tv him waving his stick at fans stood above him on the balcony. It will be clear os day on the match video

drainage

J.B said:

You for real?? He punches a fan and Cardiff are to blame ?? He is supposed to be a professional sportsman fans are fans they banter ... Maybe fan shouldn't be there but no excuse for Olson I saw him lash out

No idea what happened just before but never ever an excuse for what I saw ... You won't win any fans here with that clap trap

And when did Cardiff fans ever want non physical games?

drainage said:
J.B said:

You for real?? He punches a fan and Cardiff are to blame ?? He is supposed to be a professional sportsman fans are fans they banter ... Maybe fan shouldn't be there but no excuse for Olson I saw him lash out

No idea what happened just before but never ever an excuse for what I saw ... You won't win any fans here with that clap trap

And when did Cardiff fans ever want non physical games?
And did you see the fan hit first? Obv to sides to the story, but can't believe he is blaiming devils fans for that joker

rolf

J.B said:

Oh the irony. Perhaps Danton will have broken enough rocks to sneak in the back door (but not like he did in prison allegedly), so every cloud might have a mailbag lining waa waaa waaa

J.B said:

So we influence his behaviour? Get real

eastsidedevil said:
Look Olsen has a choice to make, he can walk away from the fan, if he does that problem solved. I would also be interested to see what happens to Cameron. I was watching it live on Devils tv him waving his stick at fans stood above him on the balcony. It will be clear os day on the match video
I was one of those fans standing above him waving his stick and to be fair he said "Do you want a signature".

DevilDom

J.B said:

JB you are complete tool. How on earth can the fans be to blame for Olson's actions? He should receive a big ban for what went on on the ice. He and Guidice started the trouble at the end of the game. Olson going for Franny led to fight with Deeds, which then led to Bench clearance. Olson then tried to go with Deeds again. Then he gets involved with a fan. He completely lost it and no matter how entertaining you may find that its not something we should accept in the game.

E.D.S.

Steady on Rolf. Pretty certain that by me stating Max came out of locker room won't result in a ban. I don't think the Elite League check this forum when going through the disciplinary procedure.
Admittedly I was being flippant and a tad childish in responding to Wannabe's post (a poster I quite respect), possibly had a few too many at the BBT tonight. So apologies for that. Despite the beers though I did see Max come out. As I'm not absolutely clear what he did when he came out due to the sheer number of bodies involved, I won't speculate on here as I believe that wont do any good and only gives rise to the likes of J.B.but I'm 100% certain he was there.

Welshy74

In the warm up i was up on the balcony and a guy said to Giudice try and stay on the ice tonight re:last night. His reply " You f'in Homo"! Nice guy

Have Hope#35

J.B said:

If that's the case then Cheerio, he's a waste of space anyway! How you can blame Cardiff fans for a professional sportsman losing his head is beyond me!? That's no different to Cantona's kick out at a fan... If you hear a fan shouting abuse you have to be professional enough to switch off to it!

If every player who got verbally abused did what Olson did then every game would be chaos!