Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy

Thread starter #1

We'll just leave that Image there for a bit..

Wednesday see's the Devils heading back to Sheffield (scene of a recent win) taking on the Steelers in a league clash.

With both teams hot on the heels of the league title this and the other two remaining matches against the Steelers really are "must win" games for both teams.

Webcast details are here https://sheffieldsteelers.tv/ (thanks for pointing them out :) )

We will do our best to run the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Re: Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Update

I tweeted earlier, not sure how many are travelling up for this, but I'm heading over from Manchester for the game and would help out with MNL if you need it! :)

We most definitely need texters for this game. Volunteers are asked to text the MNL number 07527 625206 ASAP to confirm their availability.

I hope to arrange cover by Tuesday evening as I am not available on wednesday until teatime.

OJ

Just sent a message OJ, relied on MNL many a time being up in Manchester, so I'd love to help out and get updates for those regulars who can't make a long midweek trip!

Website states that there a webcast, have tweeted them to find out if I can Chromecast from Android device but not received a reply yet

I expected nothing lessfrom Steelers tonight. We couldn't possibly go to there barn and win 2 times in 3 nights lol. Tiredness from travelling a few to many beers? Not excuses just the truth :) we don't want the league anyways we want the playoffs.

ASHIPP

Someone on MNL summed it up...Steelers look like a team who have had a massive bollocking. There is no way they are going to let the Devils have the upper hand...at least not without a fight. But the Steelers have to keep winning their remaining games too to chase the League title.

Hopefully Devils will have a great weekend and get the results they want.

Wannabe2

Losing 5-0 now, never ever been in this game, it's been Steelers start to finish, we are all over the place and look aweful to be honest.

Wannabe2

6-0 now. Okay so maybe we were always going to lose tonight, but this really is poor, and now it is 7-0 shocking.

Wannabe2

Fortunately I have lost the webcast, saved me putting my fist through my I pad. One saving grace.

Clarkson just fought an unwilling combatant. This is just going from bad to worse .

Hotham now thrown out of the game. Hendrikx was swinging punches unsure if a will combatant. Also Lord aging with Adams. Discipline has gone to the dogs.

august04

I'm all for celebrating a cup win but with hindsight, perhaps wasn't the best idea two days before facing a wounded Steelers team again, hell bent on revenge.

Finny

Not unexpected unfortunately. How many times do you see the team that wins a big game get heavily beat by the same opposition soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.