Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

voth26

Re: Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Update

KaneDevils said:
voth26 said:
Kane Devil I don't give a rats arse what or when you post, you never post anything positive. and as I said in my post your very quiet when things are good, but your loud as hell when the crap hits the fan. Crack on and enjoy
You say you don't care what I post, then rant about my posts? Which is it? To say I never post anything positive is a load of testicles. I'm simply being cyber bullied for little to no reason. :(
I haven't ranted about your posts at all, as for being cyber bullied really,

osh

Finny said:
KaneDevils said:
Finny/Osh, you really are a touch dim on times aren't you dear fellow. My god!

No I am not Zack Kassian. Your wrong!!!
Plus you've had several user names through the years. Or is it OK for you being an ex moderator and all.

:DWD
I think osh is going to go nuts when he finds out I've been accused of being him! :lol:
I've only ever had one username on here, though you are correct I was a moderator many years ago. Which is remarkable knowledge considering you claim to have only joined this forum in 2012...........
No, I'm hardly going to go nuts, but God forgive anyone who thinks I could possibly be Finny or mentions me in the same breath !!'
I have only posted once in about 9 months or so, and that was recently to congratulate everyone involved in winning the CC. I wll be posting soon when it becomes clear that more unnecessary delays are happening with the new rink. Shame Mr Pooneil hasn't posted about delays, he/she was so adamant that I didn't know what I was talking about.

mazza03

SteveKing said:
I drank just as much as the players on Sunday night, traveled across the globe the next day and still put in a solid shift at the office the next day so the party is definitely not an excuse!!!

Let's have a good weekend, everybody.
The team deserved to party, good on them and you. I think it was a game too far so soon after the CC game, but then we are used to being shafted by the league, they like to see Cardiff hanging by a thread but it aint working this season thanks to Lordo and his team . :RAWK

Temme

mazza03 said:
SteveKing said:
I drank just as much as the players on Sunday night, traveled across the globe the next day and still put in a solid shift at the office the next day so the party is definitely not an excuse!!!

Let's have a good weekend, everybody.
The team deserved to party, good on them and you. I think it was a game too far so soon after the CC game, but then we are used to being shafted by the league, they like to see Cardiff hanging by a thread but it aint working this season thanks to Lordo and his team . :RAWK

Sheffield we shafted worse than us - Belfast the night before, CC, and us on Wednesday.

At least we were able to coast vs Dundee the night before, I was up at the Motorpoint for Sheffield v Belfast and it was a seriously tough game!

Earnie

I think we were emotionally and physically drained after the effort into the Challemge Cup success.
Wednesday was a game we were never going to win. Third period we were rarely with 5 men and the plot was lost a bit!,
As others have said - onward and forward.

KaneDevils

Finny, I haven't claimed to have joined the forum in 2012, it states that under my username. But before I joined I used to read. Hard to work out I know. And you call me stupid. :lol:

Hi osh. Not seen you here in a while. I've accused finny of being you also a few times, without comment. Yet the latest occasional and up you pop. Like a rabbit out the hat.

You couldn't make it up!

Personally I don't care who is who. Finny seems slightly obsessed. Perhaps he misses mr. Kassian?

I'm Steven Bletsoe. Not sure if this helps but it's my name, every seems to want to know who's name is on here

I doubt osh is also Finny, judged by a message l got l doubt Finny would have written. I'd have been all over Mark otherwise. I've also been accused of being Zack or Z man or whatever, seems a common trait when an opposing view is voiced the mass regulars circle, that and the old troll card gets bounced around. The latest is l didn't mention the rink when it was being built by the people telling me to shut up and stop going on about it. Very foolish view point but hey ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.