Dantons tweet to Deeds

drainage

Paul Sullivan said:
Wagstaff said:
don't know where the mutant thing originated, maybe it's a derogatory remark in that part of the world, I wouldn't know, but instead of it remaining personal, they both generalised their comments to their respective fanbases
If memory serves correctly the #mutant thing in terms of Coventry was first tweeted by Giants Captain Adam Keefe last season. It was one of the reasons, along with Thommo's famous '4 Smiths for the Devils tweet' that the EIHL adopted a SM policy in the first place.
Paul you are normally on ball ! Thanks for clarity !

rolf

Whatever the reason was, I am sure it came from the player himself. Whilst he may not have been everybodies idea of good on the ice, I never saw him play a bum game. I have watched some bums in my time too, but I do believe he suffered with the weight of expactation as being the Vothers successor. He was neither: a bum or Vothers replacement, he was just Devin Didiomete plain and simple. That brought us a very useful feisty player. I am sure that with the correct linemates he would have been even more productive for us, but that is speculation,

What is fact is that Devin was a fan-favourite. I have seen him spend talk time with antagonistic fans on their mobiles and talk to them as equals and win them over. Ask the panthers crew whom he recognised as calling him mutant, they'll tell you................He had some balls

Still gone now and all the best fellah. You'll not be resting for too long.

As for Dave#retardestateagent his tweets sum him up for what he is, A crab in a jar who ain't flogged a greenhouse for 2 years now but can still call a raffle during play...............