Dantons tweet to Deeds

For the uninitiated;

@Mike_Danton: Hey @deeds2424 ... have a safe trip home. Nice stats in the #EIHL ... told everyone you would be #GoneByXmas

We wouldn't, would we? Would lightning strike three times in one season? Will they release everyone except Bissonnette and Richardson?

Thread starter #3
WelshHabsFan said:
For the uninitiated;

@Mike_Danton: Hey @deeds2424 ... have a safe trip home. Nice stats in the #EIHL ... told everyone you would be #GoneByXmas

We wouldn't, would we? Would lightning strike three times in one season? Will they release everyone except Bissonnette and Richardson?
Cheers I'm on a phone so couldn't post the tweet.

Wind up, hes been saying for the last couple of weeks he would be gone by xmas. Clearly looking to get us talking, and succeeded with this thread.

Ok then; suppose it is true? How did Danton know before anyone else when he can't even set foot on this land mass? If they're mates, he's the worst confidante ever.

I hope this isn't true. Osaer aside he was MOM in the Coventry and Panthers games for me. Led the team and in the Cov game changed the momentum. The game changed against Belfast when he was moved onto the big line as well.

I thought he hadn't had enough impact initially, but the past month or so he's been outstanding. Can't underestimate leadership (or character for that matter) A shambles if we've got rid of him :(

I think it is fair to say they aren't mates but hockey is a small world so wouldn't be surprised at all if it was true.

And would Devils fans really either? I know you support your players etc but he always seems to be pretty poor, with zero physical threat. If there is a real chance of a title, do you really want to carry him all season?

Saw this earlier, I did suspect when Bissonnette came in that Deeds may have to give way at some point, especially given that the NHL season appears to be done for so Biss will stay

Hope it's not true, love Deeds as a player and a character, but I'm not confident, I think he will be gone

If he has to go, lets hope G can wait until after Xmas just so those tools Danton and Simms don't have the pleasure of being able to say "told you so"

DevilDom

I heard this rumour on Saturday and wouldn't be surprised if its true.

Whilst I kind of like Deeds he is neither one thing or another for me, and there are bigger better versions of him out there.

Wannabe2

Post removed.

We get it that you don't like J.B's posts, but the rules apply to you as much as you might not like it.

No more personal attacks please, J.B's post was perfectly valid.

DevilDom said:
Whilst I kind of like Deeds he is neither one thing or another for me, and there are bigger better versions of him out there.
I'd certainly agree with that in fairness

Wonder if Biss has any friends who are pining to play any kind of hockey, for next to nothing? Matt Cooke would certainly be an effective threat on our small ice :lol:

J.B said:
I think it is fair to say they aren't mates but hockey is a small world so wouldn't be surprised at all if it was true.

And would Devils fans really either? I know you support your players etc but he always seems to be pretty poor, with zero physical threat. If there is a real chance of a title, do you really want to carry him all season?
you having a laugh no physical threat right ok, guess you missed him going after olson, oh that's right you don't go games everything your mate did.

Chris

Administrator
I put this out Saturday night and it disappeared ?
Rumour has it replacement in by Thursday
Yeah sorry about that, I assumed you'd have received a pm about why the post was moved.

We were asked to take down the thread you started, looks like it's all coming out now though so i'm leaving the threads up.