Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

DevilDom

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/

Have Hope#35 said:
Theo Peckham does a U-Turn... Nottingham clearly not happy:
http://www.panthers.co.uk/content/c...urn?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
He even set up a brand with FiveOn3... People who've purchased stuff won't be happy either!
Poor panthers I feel so sorry for them. Them starting the season with less than the allowed number of imports must be a 1st. Guess they will just have to use the 10 brits they have a little more! :twisted:

Do Manchester Storm only have 11 players signed or does their website need updating ?

Have Hope#35

osh

Looks as if Lawrence has done the business for Steelers tonight, despite all the critics !! A good short term signing after all maybe.

Devil_Abroad

Or does it say more about the current state of the Steelers where Lawrence stinks out the Blaze but shines in Sheffield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osh

Devil_Abroad said:
Or does it say more about the current state of the Steelers where Lawrence stinks out the Blaze but shines in Sheffield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't know tbh or even interested in hazarding a guess. However, he has just been awarded the EIHL player of the week for his great goals contribution since joining the Steelers and will probably have secured a permenant spot for the season. Obviously a change of coach maybe seems to have made a difference.