Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

Temme

Devil94 said:
Temme said:
Markus Rama joins KeuPa HT off the Mestis league.
Always tried his best and a likeable character, although not really EIHL standard. Wish him all the best.
totally agree, always seemed to be giving 100% out there. And 100% of something is better than 50% of anything.

Temme said:
Stevie Lee back with the Panthers - http://www.panthers.co.uk/content/steve ... b-panthers

Good news for the Devils this one, as it reduces the chance that Richie is heading there as was rumoured.
Just shows what the fanbase are being reduced to, happy that clubs have filled roster spaces meaning less chance for potential Devils players to sign there. Treating them well last season would also have meant less of a chance of them signing somewhere else

James

Administrator
Other than of course Richardson telling people he's keen to come back. I guess that doesn't fit with the current angle of attack though does it.

Ocko

I would be chuffed to bits if it was true he is coming back but it wouldn't be the first time a player has told fans what they want to hear. With the amount of hangers on around players in this country claiming to be bezzy mates and buds, it wouldn't be out of the question for them to want a bit of a quiet life.

Wannabe2

James said:
Other than of course Richardson telling people he's keen to come back. I guess that doesn't fit with the current angle of attack though does it.
Bet he ain't keen to be treated crappy again though.

Finny

James said:
Which for me is even more worrying.

If a player didn't want to come back because he didn't like the City, rink, coach, fans, club ambition etc you could understand them not re-signing.

However, if Richardson wants to return and the club wants him to return, what is stopping them from signing a contract?

Finny said:
James said:
Which for me is even more worrying.

If a player didn't want to come back because he didn't like the City, rink, coach, fans, club ambition etc you could understand them not re-signing.

However, if Richardson wants to return and the club wants him to return, what is stopping them from signing a contract?
Or money

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

James

Administrator
Agreed. You'd think it would be one of the first names on the list and an easy one to tick off. Unless Whis and Richardson had spoken and both know it will happen so aren't too worried. ( and no I'm not even convincing myself there)