Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

Fife re-sign Jordan Fulton.
Not able to do the link on my phone

Easily one of the best forwards in the league last year and was highly sought after, particularly by Braehead but we also know Panthers and Steelers wanted him so it says a lot about Flyers and how our club is run that Fulton has re-signed with us.
Absolutely delighted with this

kettdevil1

James said:
God, Sheffield are going to be even more unbearable next year :) He'll do a great job for them.
Agree with the first part but not convinced by the second..... A poor man's Tylor Michel/Brad Plumton or even Ryan Finnerty for me....

wildthing74

I love Jay and would have welcomed him back to us.He ticks so many boxes and must be such a pest to play against.

Yet another ex Devil I liked going to Sheffield. I really wish G would not keep doing this!

Slartibartfast

Although I don't think G is the best of coaches tactically, he certainly knows how to recruit. He has an eye for talent.
Its no surprise that he is targeting Tyson Marsh.
Lets hope the handover can go through quickly and TK recognises Tysons talent and makes him an offer

voth26

Slartibartfast said:
Although I don't think G is the best of coaches tactically, he certainly knows how to recruit. He has an eye for talent.
Its no surprise that he is targeting Tyson Marsh.
Lets hope the handover can go through quickly and TK recognises Tysons talent and makes him an offer
G is targeting marsh because he knows how tyson plays and how important he is to a team ie amount of minutes he logged last seaon for example, it also means that he doesnt have to work that hard at selling the club and because they know each other negoations time could be cut down drastically