CC 2nd Leg Vs Belfast

Finny

An excellent offer from the club. It seems they have listened to the fans and acted, lets hope this is the start of several such moves.

DevilDom

I got my tickets for free too for the inconvience of having to move from block 3 again which was a nice gesture by the club as I was not going to go until they did this.

Also glad to see they have seen sense and reduced ticket prices right down. Lets hope we get a decent crowd now to support the decision.

I was going regardless of price. I doubt we will qualify to the final but would love to see us just beat Belfast at home once this season.

The club have done a good job here in reducing the prices. I expected maybe a tenner but not a five. Bargain!

Ocko

A big step in the right direction for the management, hopefully it is the start of some bridges being rebuilt.

A fiver is an absolute bargain, regardless of the current aggregate score watching pro hockey for that price is great value.

Paul Sullivan

Excellent move for what is easily the least marketable game in quite a while. Also, the stream is reduced for parity of cost.

Lots of call for a reduction by fans but I doubt anybody expected this. Well done indeed.

Excellent move by the club, I want sure if there would be a reduction. Never expected one that large, looks like I'm now ging to be busy Wednesday evening!

TheStub

Great move. Hopefully we'll get a massive crowd into the rink for this now.

I know I'll be taking advantage of the discount for the live stream :-D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

drainage

Great gesture .....as I found I don't need to be away with work was more than likely attending any way but chuffed at the reduced price!

Nice to see some positives coming our way !

DevilDom

Devil_Bluebird said:
Chris said:
The game vs Belfast isn't, it's the game on the 8th where Premier Sports are in attendance I think?
im guessing Devil Dom is saying he got Belfast tickets free as compensation for moving for the game v Dundee
Yep that's what I meant.