Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Finny

jimmy snels said:
If G is out for a while will we be bringing in a peroper big D man i wonder (or hope!!) mciver is about aint he?? atleast he offers some toughness
MacIver would be a step back for the team IMO.

Plus it sounds like Adams will be back for tomorrow's game anyway.

jimmy snels

The Devils got stuck in the traffic on the M42 - my point exactly, you wouldnt see say man utd turning up only 1/2 hr before kick off, u should leave early get to area then have ur meals there so u dont get 'bus legs' or get no proper warm up!

MacIver would be a step back - agreed i was under the assumption that adams would be out for a couple of weeks so he would be better than symmonds for example. yer he is at petterbough but try and lend him for a couple of games i was suggesting if adams was out

jimmy snels said:
The Devils got stuck in the traffic on the M42 - my point exactly, you wouldnt see say man utd turning up only 1/2 hr before kick off, u should leave early get to area then have ur meals there so u dont get 'bus legs' or get no proper warm up!

MacIver would be a step back - agreed i was under the assumption that adams would be out for a couple of weeks so he would be better than symmonds for example. yer he is at petterbough but try and lend him for a couple of games i was suggesting if adams was out
I have to agree with you, you don't know what can happen so its best to leave in PLENTY of time.

Gazza272

jimmy snels said:

#You cant lend imports from the EPL unfortunatly.

Wannabe2

The coach left Cardiff at 12-30pm apparently, that should have been ample time to do everything, but obviously the traffic must have been horrendous.

Wannabe2 said:
The coach left Cardiff at 12-30pm apparently, that should have been ample time to do everything, but obviously the traffic must have been horrendous.
It was, and was all due to the stupid active traffic management system they had operating. If the traffic had been allowed to flow freely then there wouldn't have been any problems whatsoever :roll:

Sliput

Can we please not go down the route of the Stir !!!...the players arrived at the rink at 10 to 5....a full hour before the face off.

We were crap..end of.

As for the ''Drumgate''...how miserable are some of our fans :( . I go to every Cov away game and always sit by Mike ...its not like he drums all the time. I really despair sometimes,yes there were a lot of Devils fans there on Sunday but usually there are normally only 50 to 60..give and take guys !!