Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We're looking for texters to help us out with MNL coverage of this game so if you happen to be heading up and can help us out, please give me a shout via text if you have my number already, or give me a pm :)

Otherwise, hopefully the previous nights results will have gone our way...

Chris.

We are all systems go for the return game at Coventry tonight in fact my texters are so keen I have already had some messages from them.

We will set up the MNL link shortly afterr allowing browsers to read through last night epic event.

OJ

Wannabe2

Great news, and thank you very much, for what really is a first class service, we are very lucky in Cardiff to have such professional people giving there time for our enjoyment, great job guys and thanks again. ;)

Face off delayed by at least 15 minutes, team has arrived I am told but I am having texts from travelling fans stuck on the M42 and making little or no progress.

Will keep everyone informed on MNL

games tonight !

Sheffield Steelers vs Nottingham Panthers
Coventry Blaze vs Cardiff Devils
Belfast Giants vs Newcastle Vipers
Hull Stingrays vs Edinburgh Capitals

omg this is ridiculous, how can we almost be in to january and still not solved the probelm of dire away performance? the next 2 periods better be good or im not going to be a happy chappy.