Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

A

Anonymous

3rd period underway. Obviously no problem with the ice?? KSP with a save, apparently playing very well

A

Anonymous

Panthers PP (boarding) Clarke shot, Murphy save. Penalty killed still 1-0 Giants. Dont know bout you guys but Im supporting the Giants :D

A

Anonymous

Fight *Galbraith involved* Penalties called ........... Galbraith & Johnson 2 mins roughing 4 on 4 Huge save KSP
Murphy's turn to deny the Panties, 11mins 30 left to play > Both sides bck to full strength

A

Anonymous

Nielsen misses huge chance then gets 2 mins cross checking > PP Giants > 9mins left

Penalty killed > MOM announced with about 7 mins left? Murpghy & KSP (nm)

A

Anonymous

Hanson calls bad interference penalty against Panthers Henderson, he go's mad and gets 10m misconduct. Thats the end of his night. Call was apparently shocking! A poor call from an EIHL official, surely not? :lol:
3 mins to go

Gooooooooal

Galbraith > (Nielsen) 1-1

A

Anonymous

Music is bloody awful and it looks like OT. Few minutes left ......

OT it is > 1-1 at the end of regulation

A

Anonymous

2 mins left in OT > Panthers time-out

Penalty shots will decide who plays the mighty cardiff Devils in tomorrows final

Mann > Panthers > Misses

Peacock > Giants > SCORES

A

Anonymous

Galbraith > Panthers > SCORES

Shields > Giants > misses

Mcaslan > Panthers > scores 2-1 panthers

Swez > Giants > SCORES (he had to)

Mann > Panthers > misses

Peacock > Giants > misses

Galbraith > Panthers > misses

Shields > Giants > misses

mcaslan > panthers > misses

A

Anonymous

SWEZ SCORES GIANTS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The play off final will be between
Belfast Giants and our very own Cardiff Devils :twisted: :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Lair-dweller said:
Good luck in the final. If you play like you did today you'll have no problem beating Belfast!
Cheers mate, well we can beat anyone on our day so fingers crossed. The hungers there, could well be our year! :twisted:

Russky

TheDevilTorn said:
Russky said:
can someone keep this thread going as I now have to go out and pick my wife up from her works!
Many thanks
Aye I can do it Russky
Good job Devil torn!

Refs are a sensitive subject but I dont care who refs The Final as long as its NOT Hicksy!

A

Anonymous

Russky said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Russky said:
can someone keep this thread going as I now have to go out and pick my wife up from her works!
Many thanks
Aye I can do it Russky
Good job Devil torn!

Refs are a sensitive subject but I dont care who refs The Final as long as its NOT Hicksy!
Cheers mate! Yeah defo agree there.

Would be nice if they would bring in a proper ref for the final, somebody not connected to the league.
Top of my wish list would be "the great one"

Outstanding result. the guys have to adapt to the ref on the day, Hicks I would guess is not experienced enough for a final of this stature (fingers crossed) :)
This team is good enough to beat anyone on their day.
"if talent doesnt work hard, hard work will beat talent"
Not to say the Devils dont have talent, just work hard, the trophy is up for grabs and we CAN do it.

To be honest i think i would have preferred to play the panthers, i think we have played better against them this season than we have Belfast. Although if we don't win it i would rather Belfast did than Nottingham :p, but yeah its going to be a very difficult game tomorrow, although i do think we can do it. Good luck for the final guys :D we know you can do it!
See you all in walkabout :twisted: