Blaze v Devils - 17/10 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates...

TheStub

cardiffdevil said:
I have to say as much as I loathe him Dave Simms is quite amusing, I thinkk he wants to start a petition to get rid of Dundee's goalie.
I'm with him there. They should dump him and get Nathan Craze in - give him a shot at a starting job.... plus get them some EIHL experience. Something their squad seriously lacks.

TheStub

Dear Debbie in Cardiff - let the guy talk... he is trying to make this interesting... and that include misc chit chat.

OK, it is Simmsy - but he is doing an OK job tonight.

drainage

Last night the Blaze got the upper hand when on PP seems tonight it still holds true be on PP and have control. Early days yet but so far so good ...... glad the team have gone up there to play the game and leave the debacle of last night behind them.

No silly penalties lads ...... cool heads and safe hands plus keeping the D focused - thats the key now

Really chuffed the lads have managed to turn their fortunes around 5-1 in the 3rd looks liek a solid lead, but anything can happen in this league, fingers crossed for a good win! :D

drainage

Glad Smith got sorted ..... annoyed the hell out of me last night and he wouldnt have been called by Hicks if he took a Samuri sword to someone.

osh

Sounds like we got it together and played with a lot of intensity tonight. Will be interesting to view posts from those fans who made the trip up to Coventry as to what they felt the difference was from last night, most will probably say the ref and be fully justified to say so. Well done guys.

DevilDom

cardiffdevil said:
Well what a difference a referee makes!!!
Here here! Hopefully this will add weight to the complaints about the officiating in the game last night.

Well Done Devils. Showed that on a level rink they can compete with anyone.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #39
I was going to put on MNL, but apparently K Smith had an assist on our 3rd goal.

Not sure if he replaces anyone for that...

Chris.

drainage

ok so it was the same teams and game was totally different even if you ignore the score ...so the difference is a village idiot !!!

we must be back in the 50% to 70% win rate when a certain numpty isnt in charge

how long can it be ignored he changes the outcome of our games ??

rant over proud of the boys and the way they bounced back