:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'M SO HAPPY. (TEARS OF JOY)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What a set up we now have at BBT. Steve, Todd, Andrew and everyone
within the Devils organisation.
THANK YOU.

Wannabe2

Ocko said:
Biz, Clarkson, Hendrikx, Lord, Marsh, Mychan, Hotham, Batch and Haddad and Hudson for some added middleweight toughness. :lol:

Good luck in the BBT rest of EIHL, make sure you bring a medical team with you. It's crazy how tough this team are.

And they thought the London Racers were tough. :oops:
Great, great post. Love it.

jimmy snels said:
........ Biz was fantastic last time. Guess he'll play D to cover for Hudson?
He certainly was excellent on D for us ( as all those of us who witnessed his first few games on the Scotland trip would vouch for)......but then Adams did his usual trick and started playing him as a forward. Biz found himself chasing scraps from less able team mates.....and was nowhere near as effective. Adams did the same with Weller and Batch......and drastically reduced their effectiveness. (and in Weller's case could well have cost us the League title)
It's great news but I hope Lord plays him on D where his strength and positional play will be a real asset. From there he can bring out the puck ....and with his control and eye for a pass our forwards should have lots of scoring opportunities.

Because we're happy!! :D :D :D
Oh what a great feeling this is along with the love and passion we all have for our club, to have happiness also well it's like all my best days put together! Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you (one for each owner) then a massive thanks to todd kelman for putting the fun back into our club, Franimal and Andrew Lord for giving us such a fantastic team, Bizzy is the icing and the cherry on top of the cake!
Merry Christmas and Happy new year has come early!
One Ecstatic fan, the tent will be roaring tomorrow!

KaneDevils

Adams did the same with Weller and Batch......and drastically reduced their effectiveness. (and in Weller's case could well have cost us the League title)
:DWD

Heard many a reason for not winning the league that year, not that one though.
Try and keep it positive! It's all irrelevant now :!: :!:

Wannabe2

BrianParker said:
The owners are as excited as the rest of you guys. When Todd came to us with opportunity, to quote Steve it was a "no-brainer". Great fit with an already great group of guys.
Thank you so much Sir Brian Parker, you guys are really doing us so proud, untrue news just when you think it can't get better. You guys will never know exactly how much this means to us all, my God together the sky really is the limit. Wondering if you ever got to watch that Devils 20yrs DVD. Thank you again to all your lovely family and partners.
Happy Hockey Days.

mazza03

Wannabe2 said:
SteveKing said:
What an exciting day for Devils hockey! As we've been saying, Cardiff is quickly becoming a destination that hockey players want to come to. To get a player of Paul's caliber is a reflection of that and it's also a reflection of our appreciation for the support that Devils fans have given us in our first year.

And to answer your questions, while there's always a chance that Biz could get an NHL contract, we hope that he stays with us for the entire year. Nobody will be dropped from the roster. Andrew and Franny will just have to manage the lineup if everyone is healthy.

Happy Hockey Days, Devil Fans!!!
Firstly I will let you off for using my Quote, due to the fact this news is untrue.
Secondly, thank you, thank you, thank you. Just when us fans think it don't get any better than this, our wonderful ownership pull another rabbit out of the hat. I now at 65 yrs of age believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Jack Frost,to name just a few. My god with our new ownership team, and 2,000 + fans pulling in the same direction! bring on the other pretenders. Thank you from the bottom of thousands of hearts, Cardiff Devils have always deserved awesome owners, and by God that's exactly what we have now, thanks to you all we can never thank you enough, believe me that's a understatement. I always knew there was something special about The Welsh and the Canadians, and that has now been confirmed big time. We fans will never let you guys down, this is a two way process and it sure feels good. So to all you wonderful people, thank you, it certainly is onwards and upwards for us all, just opened another beer to drink a toast to you all.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Just got to love it.
What Glyn said except substitute 71 years for his 65 and his first game (finger crossed) will be the day before my 72nd birthday, what a birthday present and it's Finny's birthday on the 3rd as well,
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS (sorry Glyn couldn't resist it)
:Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana

To be fair, it's not very often that the CARDIFF Devils will get onto the ESPN or Yahoo Sports website but we're on both tonight.

Most interesting part is that he turned down the 2 other EIHL teams and wanted to sign for us. What's that phrase Once a Devil.........

sure that he remembers is Wales in his interviews this time as well

happy hockey days indeed.

drainage

7 months ago we couldn't give away our tickets fast forward and people will be queuing to get their hands on them! At the time when I renewed my ST I wondered if I had lost the plot it's now seems it was an inspired choice!

This is like a Hollywood rags to riches story!

I do hope those pesky North American clubs leg us keep Biz a little while .... Would like him to get a contract .....next April! :D

I'm over the moon about the signing!!
But I also hope he gets to play for us before someone in the NHL offers offers him a contract.

What is also nice to hear is that he chose us over 2 other eihl teams.
It seems Cardiff is the place to play right now :)

knowitall said:
But I also hope he gets to play for us before someone in the NHL offers offers him a contract.

This the only little worry I have, that he is snapped up before he gets here.

That aside ,OMG !! What amazing news to wake up to :) :)

I don't think he will get an NHL contract this year. And if he does he'll be sent down to the AHL. Due to their veteran rules would probably be a healthy scratch. Their loss is our MASSIVE gain!! Over the moon!!