Biz

This is amazing news. What a year to be a Devils fan. TK and our owners have been great, I'm overwhelmed by this signing. Massive thank you to the owners involved in making this happen and Todd. I'm confident biz will get a contract so will be surprised if his hear long. Hopefully long enough to cover for Hudson. I personally would like to see anyone dropped from the team...even Biz is going to have a huge impact for us. Is he arriving for tomorrows game? :-D

Amazing times for us!

wildthing74

Never thought in a million years we would see Biz back but then again we are a different club these days and thank you to the owners for this huge investment.Talk about creating a buzz!

It was an amazing period when he was here last time how good will it be now?!

Good luck any team who were thinking of having a pop in the BBT. We were insanely tough before but this takes us off the chart.

Welcome back Biz for as long as it lasts :)

voth26

SteveKing said:
What an exciting day for Devils hockey! As we've been saying, Cardiff is quickly becoming a destination that hockey players want to come to. To get a player of Paul's caliber is a reflection of that and it's also a reflection of our appreciation for the support that Devils fans have given us in our first year.

And to answer your questions, while there's always a chance that Biz could get an NHL contract, we hope that he stays with us for the entire year. Nobody will be dropped from the roster. Andrew and Franny will just have to manage the lineup if everyone is healthy.

Happy Hockey Days, Devil Fans!!!
WOW A MASSIVE THANK steve to you and the rest of the owners, Lordo,Franny and Todd for signing Biz. i just read it and havent stopped smiling. the BBT is going be rocking it's little nuts for the rest of the season. Thank you guys once again

Can we expand the capacity, we'll be cramming them in to an already full bbt.

If he stays the entire year EIHL may as well put red, white and green on the cup now.

Who's our enforcer now?

jimmy snels

Has a team ever been this tough? There's going to be a few sleepless nights before coming to the tent now days. Biz was fantastic last time. Guess he'll play D to cover for Hudson?

Wannabe2

SteveKing said:
What an exciting day for Devils hockey! As we've been saying, Cardiff is quickly becoming a destination that hockey players want to come to. To get a player of Paul's caliber is a reflection of that and it's also a reflection of our appreciation for the support that Devils fans have given us in our first year.

And to answer your questions, while there's always a chance that Biz could get an NHL contract, we hope that he stays with us for the entire year. Nobody will be dropped from the roster. Andrew and Franny will just have to manage the lineup if everyone is healthy.

Happy Hockey Days, Devil Fans!!!
Firstly I will let you off for using my Quote, due to the fact this news is untrue.
Secondly, thank you, thank you, thank you. Just when us fans think it don't get any better than this, our wonderful ownership pull another rabbit out of the hat. I now at 65 yrs of age believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Jack Frost,to name just a few. My god with our new ownership team, and 2,000 + fans pulling in the same direction! bring on the other pretenders. Thank you from the bottom of thousands of hearts, Cardiff Devils have always deserved awesome owners, and by God that's exactly what we have now, thanks to you all we can never thank you enough, believe me that's a understatement. I always knew there was something special about The Welsh and the Canadians, and that has now been confirmed big time. We fans will never let you guys down, this is a two way process and it sure feels good. So to all you wonderful people, thank you, it certainly is onwards and upwards for us all, just opened another beer to drink a toast to you all.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Just got to love it.

Ocko

So so excited to see Biz play. I was gutted I missed him last time because I was in Afghanistan, although Paul Sullivan sorted me out some DVDs, I always felt I missed out so now it feels like Christmas has come early!

Thank you Mr King, owners and TK. You'll never know how much you're appreciated here in Cardiff and how grateful we are.

A massive well done to all who were involved in bringing Biz back to Cardiff, we can be confident that he'll compliment this team and take it up another notch.
6 months ago we were lying in the gutter, today feels like we're lying on a beach in paradise.
Long May it continue.

Slartibartfast

:pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle :pickle
Speechless. Lets just dance

Ocko

Biz, Clarkson, Hendrikx, Lord, Marsh, Mychan, Hotham, Batch and Haddad and Hudson for some added middleweight toughness. :lol:

Good luck in the BBT rest of EIHL, make sure you bring a medical team with you. It's crazy how tough this team are.

And they thought the London Racers were tough. :oops: