Bans from last night (as they stand)

DevilDom

oneill said:
I don't see much wrong with what the Blaze do.. Olson defends himself against Devils fan,, Egener swaps punches with players on Cardiff bench.. Any other game the pens for Egener would be sorted in the game so why any diffrent this time..

The Devils pens speak for themselves.. Deeds would of got nothing had he not came back out and throw punches over the bench, his fight with Olson was a fair scrap.. And Neil Francis if he had of stayed out of it would not of picked up anything either..
So Max threw himself onto the ice then got up to cross check Olson for the sake of it?

Cameron waiving his stick at the crowd is ok?

Guidice foul language and abusive gestures to the crowd is ok?

Egener skating over the Devils Bench after the initial fighting had died down and attacking Franny is fine?

Olson throwing 2 punhes at a fan who verbally abused him is acceptable?

Blaze players refusing to leave the ice and continuing to goad and incite the crowd is just a normal day at the office?

It stinks to high heaven and you know it. Stop being a troll.

why has egener got away without any punishment after he went for for your bench coach and your bench coach gets few game ban for sticking up for himself if i was a devils fan i wouldnt be to happy with the way the bans have turned out and olson just seems to get away with murder

oneill said:
I don't see much wrong with what the Blaze do.. Olson defends himself against Devils fan,, Egener swaps punches with players on Cardiff bench.. Any other game the pens for Egener would be sorted in the game so why any diffrent this time..

The Devils pens speak for themselves.. Deeds would of got nothing had he not came back out and throw punches over the bench, his fight with Olson was a fair scrap.. And Neil Francis if he had of stayed out of it would not of picked up anything either..
How about Giudice for obscene gestures, or Cameron waving his stick at the crowd. Maybe they were meant as calming influences, and I'm missing them.

As for Olson, the pushing the fan away is his 'self defence' allowance.
Holding him & then punching him twice is over the line. EIHL should have sent a message (albeit a week 1 game one) that players cannot get involved with players no matter what.

Sheincar

The EIHL PR does mention in the final paragraph that they are looking into other events at the game so just maybe Blaze players will get their punishment then.

KaneDevils

I don't see much wrong with what the Blaze do.. Olson defends himself against Devils fan
Your right O'Neil, yes. Next time someone approaches me, criticising me, with his hands in his pocket, I'm going to smash his face in. If you have nothing sensible to say, why not say nothing?

:DWD

DevilDom said:
oneill said:

So Max threw himself onto the ice then got up to cross check Olson for the sake of it?

Cameron waiving his stick at the crowd is ok?

Guidice foul language and abusive gestures to the crowd is ok?

Egener skating over the Devils Bench after the initial fighting had died down and attacking Franny is fine?

Olson throwing 2 punhes at a fan who verbally abused him is acceptable?

Blaze players refusing to leave the ice and continuing to goad and incite the crowd is just a normal day at the office?

It stinks to high heaven and you know it. Stop being a troll.

It would be in the Giants favour if the Balze got handed bans for all the things you mention as we play them twice next weekend.. But All of what you mention is nothing events which the EIHL seem to agree with me on.. You need to calm down there's nobody out to get the Devils.. :DWD all Devils bans were on camera for all to see...

Finny

Sheincar said:
The EIHL PR does mention in the final paragraph that they are looking into other events at the game so just maybe Blaze players will get their punishment then.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

More likely that the whole team will get the EIHL Player of the Week award.

KaneDevils

A fan being attacked by a player is a nothing event?
Have you been cross checked to the testicles?

What the hell are you on about you silly man !!!!!!!

Wannabe2

DevilDom said:
Gazza272 said:
oneill said:
:DWD all Devils bans were on camera for all to see...
Again,

Thats not the point.

It's the bans that were NOT handed out.
Spot on. Where you at the game Oneil?
No O,neil wasnt at the game, he is going on what he has visually seen, which obviously is not a lot, the bans we have recieved are what we have recieved, but letting the other lot of scott free is a total joke. The disgusting incident with Maxi was started by Olson, the initial incident on the bench was started by Olson, and the incident with the fan was inflammed by Olson anyone get the common denominator. This League is a total farce, its not independant from owners and there influences.

Finny

Let's not forget that oneill is the guy who states with absolute confidence that Mike MacWilliam was "not that tough" having seen a total of 0 times.

voth26

oneill said:

Your missing the point about SAINT OLSEN everything kicked off because of his cheapshot on max off the play and hicks/darnell did sod all about it, it's not about the issue with the fan at all i wish people would stop trying to make out olsen is hard done by he started all of this with his cheapshot

Also, Franny is BENCH coach and he was on the bench when it happened. Exactly where he was meant to be. The idiot from Coventry went to him, not the other way around!

Olsons hit on Max was not called and it is therefore down to the club to ask for a review. If they choose not to do so we can't blame the league or anyone else for the lack of a punishment for Olson. If Max and Deeds had gone to the dressing room and stayed there Max would have a 5 game ban and Deeds wouldn't have got a ban. If another player had gone with Egener on the ice and Franny had not become involved neither of them would have bans. I really don't think we have too much to complain about on the disciplinary front.

Gingers Husband said:
Olsons hit on Max was not called and it is therefore down to the club to ask for a review. If they choose not to do so we can't blame the league or anyone else for the lack of a punishment for Olson. If Max and Deeds had gone to the dressing room and stayed there Max would have a 5 game ban and Deeds wouldn't have got a ban. If another player had gone with Egener on the ice and Franny had not become involved neither of them would have bans. I really don't think we have too much to complain about on the disciplinary front.
Spot on , good sensible post..

Gazza272

oneill said:
Gingers Husband said:
Spot on , good sensible post..

:DWD

Where is the banging your head on a brick wall smiley when you need it?

Finny said:
Let's not forget that oneill is the guy who states with absolute confidence that Mike MacWilliam was "not that tough" having seen a total of 0 times.
That's wrong, I said he was not the toughest to play in the UK.
Also said Wade Bleak, Eric Cairns , Troy Crowder were all tougher. MacWilliam wad tough but there has been tougher here.