Bans from last night (as they stand)

DevilDom

devils2001uk said:
DevilDom said:
No mention of anything for Egener for going for Franny on the bench. Does that carry any sort of ban?
the issues that went on after the buzzer havent been delt with as yet
But Max has 1 match for leaving the dressing room which was after the buzzer?

Skippy

Lets hope that the new signing is sooner rather than later is we are going to be without Max for that length of time.

So was Franny fighting himself "Tyler Durden style" ? Surely it takes two ?

Rempel16

Thread starter #7
I think that so far they have just commented on the match penalties handing out....

I would be expecting to see further action (if any) against Deeds, Olson, Egener, Guidice and Cameron.

DevilDom

I fully expect Olson's ban to be overturned and further bans for at least 3 more Devils players just for being there and nothing for Egener, Cameron, Guidice or Olson who were all acting like complete goons.

Weren't Cameron, Egner and Giudice dealt with on the night with various pens from 10 mins to game penalties? Eg no suspension required?

Finny

Yes. But in the past with large incidents like this the panel have decided to add additional penalties.

As Egener was directly connected to Neil Francis' match penalty - it is likely to be looked at too and I'd be surprised if it wasn't upgraded.

Chris Ellis has also confirmed that clubs are allowed to submit additional footage to be used in review. There is nothing stopping the Devils requesting further punishment for any Coventry player.

Finny said:
Chris Ellis has also confirmed that clubs are allowed to submit additional footage to be used in review. There is nothing stopping the Devils requesting further punishment for any Coventry player.
Thought the Devils were better than having to ask for extra bans??

J.B said:
Finny said:
no ones calling for exrta bans you spanner :DWD

Well seeing as the two donkeys/zebras officiating last night clearly weren't upto the job, then perhaps some extra footage might help someone at league level to make the correct calls. Wishful thinking that I know but you can but hope.

It's not about asking for extra bans :roll: , it's about doing things the right way, even if that's after the event.

I find it quite hilarious though that your goon apparently needed a fat clown who sells houses to pull a fan off him. ;:| I guess Simms really does believe his own words when he said Big Ben wasn't a big hitter :lol:

Finny

J.B said:
Finny said:
Taking the moral high ground has got us nowhere in the past.
Perhaps it's about time we sunk to Coventry's depths. Or at least part of the way.

DevilDom

J.B said:
Finny said:
I sincerly hope that on this ocassion we use everything in our powers to get as many of the coventry goons banned as possible. I'm even willing to chip in to pay for incidents to be reviewed if that is what is needed.

However, I fear that all the actions of the blaze players will be overshadowed by one idiot Devils fan. Lets hope the league look at what caused all the trouble rather than the reactions to the events as they unfolded.

drainage

Finny said:
J.B said:
Finny said:
Taking the moral high ground has got us nowhere in the past.
Perhaps it's about time we sunk to Coventry's depths. Or at least part of the way.
I still never saw Max come out did anyone? Can't see him in the footage either

J.B said:
Finny said:
Where exactly did you read that we were asking for extra bans? All he said was that there's nothing stopping us from doing so. Please start reading posts properly before commenting. :DWD

I don't understand the one for Max leaving the dressing room though, I didn't actually see him come back on. Did anyone?

drainage

J.B said:
Finny said:
You seem intent on stirring things up ....do you not have anything better to do? The stuff that happened last night was shocking and Blaze players have some of the responsibility for it so suggest its time to leave your inflammatory comments out of it

drainage

hockeyrocker26 said:
J.B said:
Finny said:
Where exactly did you read that we were asking for extra bans? All he said was that there's nothing stopping us from doing so. Please start reading posts properly before commenting. :DWD

I don't understand the one for Max leaving the dressing room though, I didn't actually see him come back on. Did anyone?
Just asked same thing can't see him on footage either .... Am guessing we will end up worst off but frankly some of the antics from both Blaze and refs was appalling

Not good all round