****9PM FACE OFF****TONIGHTS GAME. IMPORTANT!!!!

Finny

Fubar said:
just to be totally argumentative .....
Belfast played last nite and are playing AWAY in Newcastle as we speak........
My source tells me they are on the ice, fully kitted up in their own stuff....Go figure!
So basically they didn't book their ferry to Holyhead...............which is good if they are playing in Newcastle.

Finny

Jacko said:
they would have got the ferry to scotland.

your guys either went to dublin then holyhead or went rosslare to fishguard. its very possible that the weather down their is much much worse than the short belfast-stranraer route.
So instead of making Belfast play in Milton Keynes, we could get the Devils to play their home games in Scotland! ;)

Sliput

Fubar said:

My source tells me they are on the ice, fully kitted up in their own stuff....Go figure!
What on earth does that have to do with anything !!

Their flight to Newcastle was on time,not cancelled....lucky old Belfast.
The Devils were being cash concious and decided to send the kit by ferry (they have done this before) the ferry was cancelled....hence kit was late arriving.

Give the guys a break :( ;)

Sheincar

A13D said:
I think there are a number of people here who really need to consider the whole picture and stop being so selfish!

Not 1 post has said anything about the players. Any thought for them?!

Would you want to play this late at night after traveling all weekend?
Yes its their job, but there the ones who will get the abuse if they dot play as good as we expect due to their tiredness.

So no matter what the face off time is TRUE fans will be behind their players and will support them.
So now I'm not a true fan for putting my FT job 1st.Perhaps I'll bear that in mind when it comes to renewing my ST next year. :x

Finny said:
Jacko said:

your guys either went to dublin then holyhead or went rosslare to fishguard. its very possible that the weather down their is much much worse than the short belfast-stranraer route.
So instead of making Belfast play in Milton Keynes, we could get the Devils to play their home games in Scotland! ;)
:lol: im warming to you finny. you seem to get irony, now if we could just teach everyone else....

Fubar

Jacko said:
Fubar said:

smart arse! :D

omg guys will you all just listen to yourselves. It is delayed nothing we can do about it the club has notified all they could have............................................red dragon included

Sliput said:
The Devils were being cash concious and decided to send the kit by ferry (they have done this before)
Once and it wasn't as cost effective as they thought it was going to be so they went back to flying it to Belfast again.

Finny

Would that have been when we still had the BMIBay sponsorship though Phil?

IBrow has posted on THF that he reckons it could cost around an extra £1000 a trip now without the sponsorship.

Sheincar said:
A13D said:
I think there are a number of people here who really need to consider the whole picture and stop being so selfish!

Not 1 post has said anything about the players. Any thought for them?!

Would you want to play this late at night after traveling all weekend?
Yes its their job, but there the ones who will get the abuse if they dot play as good as we expect due to their tiredness.

So no matter what the face off time is TRUE fans will be behind their players and will support them.
So now I'm not a true fan for putting my FT job 1st.Perhaps I'll bear that in mind when it comes to renewing my ST next year. :x
You either get behind the team or dont.

Kipper

I was at the rink this morning and the Planet Ice reception staff had started ring round season ticket holders block by block. They stopped phoning bcause of the abuse that they were getting off some ST holders. I don't blame the rink staff one bit for refusing to carry on calling.

Finny said:
Would that have been when we still had the BMIBay sponsorship though Phil?

IBrow has posted on THF that he reckons it could cost around an extra £1000 a trip now without the sponsorship.
No that was before the BMI sponsorship days.
IBrow does raise a very valid point as regards the additional costs, not sure what they are though.

Finny

Kipper said:
I was at the rink this morning and the Planet Ice reception staff had started ring round season ticket holders block by block. They stopped phoning bcause of the abuse that they were getting off some ST holders. I don't blame the rink staff one bit for refusing to carry on calling.
That's awful Kipper. I was suprised when someone said that Planet Ice staff were ringing around this morning - after all it's not really to do with them.
For them to then be abused is very sad. :(

Fubar

Kipper said:
They stopped phoning bcause of the abuse that they were getting off some ST holders. I don't blame the rink staff one bit for refusing to carry on calling.

it beggars belief! :shock: those ST holders should be ashamed!