2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

zoesdevil

Looks like he's got a hell of a wrist shot, would be heavily involved in the powerplays I'd imagine. Small yes but doesn't shy away from the physical game. Looks quick too. Still young and will want to prove himself overseas. Good one for me.

Love the look of him

jenks33

Thread starter #104
When Steve King says “young guys that hadn’t been given the opportunity to shine” then Sanford probably fits into that category. His stats for Florida last season look pretty average but I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t given much of an opportunity. Florida had a good team and he probably found it difficult for ice time. That’s me guessing though

moggy#9

When Steve King says “young guys that hadn’t been given the opportunity to shine” then Sanford probably fits into that category. His stats for Florida last season look pretty average but I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t given much of an opportunity. Florida had a good team and he probably found it difficult for ice time. That’s me guessing though
The thought occurs to me that our echl scouting network may have had eyes-on too.

zoesdevil

I'm still scared of you Jenks so no clues today but it sounds like an "all new" list to be announced on Saturday. Looks like the weather is going to be good so should be a good time. I've even got the Mikkelsons joining us for the evening as well. That's why I wasn't able to invite Wannabe this year. We're full up!
Ooh, I'd guess Friday is Brits and Saturday imports. I'm hoping for the newbies that have been speculated, plus Haddad on Saturday. Friday: Myers, Richardson, batch and Davies.
I don't think Haddad will be announced on Saturday, I'd say tomorrow, as Steve said it will be an 'all new' list announced on Saturday.

moggy#9

What's the situation with Fournier? I'd thought I'd seen something about him signing for another team in Europe, or did I imagine it?

jenks33

Thread starter #113
What's the situation with Fournier? I'd thought I'd seen something about him signing for another team in Europe, or did I imagine it?
He was rumoured to be going to Villacher in Austria next season but that was back in May. I haven’t heard anything since. I can’t see him returning to cardiff unfortunately

jenks33

Thread starter #116
Happy with those signings. As soon as Skalde said he wanted a fast team I think we all had a feeling Ben Davies might be back. Interesting that Batch will play on D rather than forward