2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Wannabe2

Great news today, everyone of these signings are huge. It’s getting better folks need Myers to sign up now and let’s do it. Looking forward to tomorrow’s signings. Don’t you just love this club, every time I talk about them I grow to 10ft high, best ticket in Cardiff bar none.

revilo

The Twitter profile EIHL Rumours posted a Myers to Swindon rumour last week - they have a reasonable track record on rumours, but I can't see that one playing out!!!

jenks33

Thread starter #125
The Twitter profile EIHL Rumours posted a Myers to Swindon rumour last week - they have a reasonable track record on rumours, but I can't see that one playing out!!!
The only thing I’d say about Myers is it’s a surprise they haven’t announced him yet if he is returning.

moggy#9

I wonder, with a rumour like that, whether someone saw him in Swindon just getting some ice time, put 2 and 2 together, and got 57.

jenks33

Thread starter #130
Didn’t they? How many were actually confirmed to come back before they decided to scrap last season. I can’t remember, wasn’t many was it?

More interestingly, we've only announced two penalty-killing forwards so far (Dicko & Davies) unless Duggs is stepping up. So Myers may well be in Skalde's plans

zoesdevil

I did see a tweet from that account saying some of the rumour tweets are from last season too that haven't been confirmed or denied, so the Myers one could of been from last season when Myers was looking at playing for a team to keep active, that was until the mini EIHL series came about. Just a thought.