2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

voth26

Every other team in the league has 8 or 9 D men signed.

Also, the homophobic idiot has tweeted that he's received "official confirmation" that the rumour he heard isn't true.

Well it kept us on edge for most of a pretty boring Tuesday anyway!
So does this mean Hotham has signed??

bb1

To be fair to Simmsey (btw I'm not his biggest fan) he's only mentioning a rumour/s much in the same way that ppl do on here.....yet he's being slated!!! Slightly a case of double standards as many on here have released info before our club has.

In fact we all like the rumour mill and what he says because it keeps things interesting and people talking about Devils hockey and hockey in general.

The rumour he heard is the same one I heard over a week ago. In fact I heard it was to a DEL2 team not top DEL league.

Let's be fair without some of the stirring done by Simmsey the off season and regular season would be pretty boring.

To be fair to Simmsey (btw I'm not his biggest fan) he's only mentioning a rumour/s much in the same way that ppl do on here.....yet he's being slated!!! Slightly a case of double standards as many on here have released info before our club has.

In fact we all like the rumour mill and what he says because it keeps things interesting and people talking about Devils hockey and hockey in general.

The rumour he heard is the same one I heard over a week ago. In fact I heard it was to a DEL2 team not top DEL league.

Let's be fair without some of the stirring done by Simmsey the off season and regular season would be pretty boring.
Please don't start another pointless argument...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

It makes interesting reading that some posters have heard that Andrew has signed for the Devils....and a more or less number of posters have heard, or are as adamant that he has really taken up an offer elsewhere! In the absence of any sources or evidence, what and who do we believe?!

Whilst hoping v much that we are going to be welcoming Andrew back for next season, I'm hoping the situation is clarified v soon.

Simmsy is a decent enough guy. Says some really stupid things at times but he isnt mslicious, he just loves a wind up. I genuinely get why people dont like him but there are loads of devils fans (myself included) that listen to his periscopes.

I have to agree i enjoy listening to his periscopes. Has said some really daft things but knows this league inside out and backwards. Knew way before any Devils fans 2 former players would end up at Milton Keynes. Kelman is going to tell him the rumours are false. Until Hotham has signed somewhere who knows what will happen.

Wannabe2

All club personnel know this league inside out and backwards, but they have too much decorum to lower themselves to guess what guys, I know this that and another, I am the man, me myself and I. Still it can't be easy knowing your club are.
Slip slidin away
Slip slidin away
You know the nearer your destination
The more your slip slidin away.