2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

KaneDevils

Albeit from 20 years ago.
Sorry, I just like the rumours thread thats all. And Im bitter because Chris swore at me and chillee for taking a thread off topic just recently. :lol:

ASHIPP

If Panthers' forum is to be believed, Jonathan Philips (who has a testimonial season next year with Steelers), Phil Hill (who?), Ben Davies and Joe Myers to return to Devils!
:lol:
We have already got one of the best backup netminders in the League in Mike Will

kettdevil1

ASHIPP said:
If Panthers' forum is to be believed, Jonathan Philips (who has a testimonial season next year with Steelers), Phil Hill (who?), Ben Davies and Joe Myers to return to Devils!
We have already got one of the best backup netminders in the League in Mike Will
The only one that makes sense is Ben. Really can't see the others returning.

James

Administrator
Re: 2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

I like having Will as a backup but I think I'd rather him get a starting shot somewhere.

mazza03

kettdevil1 said:
ASHIPP said:
I was gutted when Ben left but I don't think I want him back.

Devil94

Devil May Care said:
Could you imagine the Devils signing Brian McGrattan! Followed by Paul Bissonnette. I know I'm dreaming, but it's nice to sometimes :)
Would be very entertaining for sure, but I'm not sure Lordo is the type of coach to carry a player like McGrattan in the roster.

kettdevil1 said:
ASHIPP said:
Not sure I would welcome Ben Davies back. A few season's back he was told he was competing with Sam Smith for a slot on the team. As soon as Smith was getting more ice time than he then left for Bison, with all the troubles of last season he signed early for the Clan. I want players who when things are not going well dig in and tough things out.

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

ASHIPP said:
Jono signed a 2 year deal last summer and has testimonial 16/17 season whether he's with us then or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettdevil1

elliswf said:
You know what I mean :lol:
:lol: Fair enough, actually I Would welcome Benny back. He is incredibly difficult to get off the puck and it four lines are the norm for next year then he would be a great fit.

voth26

kettdevil1 said:
elliswf said:
You know what I mean :lol:
:lol: Fair enough, actually I Would welcome Benny back. He is incredibly difficult to get off the puck and it four lines are the norm for next year then he would be a great fit.
Not for me I'm afraid, I don't see what Ben will give us extra. So unless he's pretty cheap thanks but no thanks