2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Finny

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour thread of ultimate glory - All teams

Kory Mullins was pants and just bitter he was released

Wannabe2

It's a rumour he was released, his wife hated it here that's why they went.

kettdevil1

jenks33 said:
kettdevil1 said:
Rempel16 said:
Matt Suderman?
That was the chap, had a classic meltdown in the away game up there just before he went.

From a Devils perspective, taking out last year, the only player I have ever heard being negative towards us and not wanting to return was Dennis Maxwell.....
What did Maxwell say about us? I remember a player for us in the late 90's called Kory Mullin who had far from complimentary things to say about the City
If I remember correctly he said that we were a difficult set of fans to play for....... When things were going well we were great but when they weren't we became a nightmare......

Wannabe2

Finny said:
Mark I disagree with that comment I thought he was pretty good, he was very feisty as well.

wildthing74

Wannabe2 said:
Finny said:
Mark I disagree with that comment I thought he was pretty good, he was very feisty as well.
I thought Mullin was a knob.Don't recall him being here long or people missing him when he left?

wildthing74

I guess easily forgotten when he was on a team that had the likes of Lindman & Noble on it.
Not doubting his ability but then again in ISL top end players were the norm.The teams were so good even ex NHL guys didn't stand out.

Ocko

The AHL wasn't the same league it is now. The IHL was the better league across the pond back then and was the league you really looked for on a CV. Like Wildthing says the standard was so high that's probably why he was made to look so ordinary.

Wasn't it Derry Menard?

I thought Mullin was one of the dirtiest players we had seen in a Devils uniform....stick happy if I recall?

Anyway, didn't MacWilliam play that year? Now theres a true tough guy who we will never see the like of again!!!

dave

devilsice said:
Wasn't it Derry Menard?

I thought Mullin was one of the dirtiest players we had seen in a Devils uniform....stick happy if I recall?

Anyway, didn't MacWilliam play that year? Now theres a true tough guy who we will never see the like of again!!!

Yeap he was a walking cross check penalty.. He just hated anything from driving on the left and roundabouts to flat to far from rink and changing room down a set of stairs. Derry was his replacement

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #99
KaneDevils said:
Could we change the thread title to "a trip down memory lane"?
Or, we could leave it for signing rumours?
No.

The thread title was changed a couple of days back. The rumour thread has always been a general sort of ice hockey thread during the offseason, we have no plans to change that this season.