2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Gazza272

Finny said:
BIH would have just got the rumour off here and THF

Realised I was wrong as soon as the BIH tweet appeared on my timeline :lol:

I do think he is Northern bound though. Braehead have started following him I think which is usually an indicator there is interest there.

I do think that conference will suit Blight more.

Temme

What's funny is, we have a vacancy on our first line for a quick, 2 way playmaker.

Get Chris on board. You know it's right.

zoesdevil said:
Benn Olson also linked with Steelers, which I'm surprised as I didn't think G would go for him as I don't find him that good a D man!
If G signs Olson, he, by default, loses credit for every signing that we ever made, and Neil Francis gets it instead.

Olson would be a terrible addition to the Sheffield team, surely this is purely speculative (i've heard it elsewhere also...), G wouldn't even consider it i hope!?

zoesdevil said:
Benn Olson also linked with Steelers, which I'm surprised as I didn't think G would go for him as I don't find him that good a D man!
Franny wouldn't. How much did G have to do with signings while he was here?

Gazza272

Temme said:
Get Chris on board. You know it's right.

Still not for me.

Same with Max the inconsistency is simply too much for me to bear with Blight again after two seasons. If it was just last year I would give him a bit more of a pass but I just simply get frustrated by him.

Given the talent pool we seem to have achieved from North America so far I would take a punt on fresh blood for the rest of the spots.

Oh my God.Next import signing is massive.The squad so far is the best for years.
Top forward to be confirmed and will put the icing on the cake. :eek:
This is more than a rumour boys

drainage

Andy 26 said:
Oh my God.Next import signing is massive.The squad so far is the best for years.
Now is that a tease ??? Are we going to be even happier ??? Do things actually get better than they are now !!!

Finny

Andy 26 said:
In. The. Know.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #676
And I was quite enjoying the lack of endless speculation!

It's been quite nice having players pretty much confirmed when the club say they will be, although maybe because we've only had to wait an hour or so each time :)

Have Hope#35

Andy 26 said:
Well if this is true then I expect a Friday announcement to keep me smiling all weekend! It's been ages since the last announcement anyway... At least 24hrs! :lol: