2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Ocko

Chris said:
Fife signing tomorrow...
@FifeFlyers said:
New signing, preseason announcement, sponsors and game night volunteers just some of the news this week. How about another signing tomorrow?
Names mentioned on THF so far are Scott Fleming and Jamie Milam
I really hope its Jamie Milam :lol:

wildthing74

Ocko said:
Chris said:
Fife signing tomorrow...
@FifeFlyers said:
New signing, preseason announcement, sponsors and game night volunteers just some of the news this week. How about another signing tomorrow?
Crazy as it sounds considering how cack he was for us I can see him being a decent player if he makes an effort to arrive fit and not carrying 1-2 stone of timber.Crazy he was signed to quarteback the PP and was even expected to be one of the top D men in the league.There must be some substance somewhere to that as what we saw was nothing close to that.

Have Hope#35

Crazy as it sounds considering how cack he was for us I can see him being a decent player if he makes an effort to arrive fit and not carrying 1-2 stone of timber.Crazy he was signed to quarteback the PP and was even expected to be one of the top D men in the league.There must be some substance somewhere to that as what we saw was nothing close to that.
He's just had a decent season in Norway for Rosenborg with 43pts - 18 Goals and 25 Assists in 49 Games (His -17 isn't great mind).

Ocko

wildthing74 said:
His stats before are great, but as you said he was way out of shape. Looking at some videos and pictures of him though I think he has always been this way. I just think he managed to get away with not being the fittest guy on the team in most leagues whereas in the EIHL you are expected to log stacks of minutes compared to other leagues where they roll with at least 3 full lines of D plus a spare or two. Also, he was probably used to playing on bigger ice where he can wind up for about 5 minutes before letting go that rocket of a shot he apparently had somewhere and also have a bit more time on the puck, whereas in the BBT he got constantly turned over because he was so slow and lacked any agility needed for a small ice pad.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #727
Braehead announcing another player tomorrow...
@Braehead_Clan said:
HAVE YOUR SAY: So we'll be announcing our 14th player for 2014/15 tomorrow. Who do you think it will be? #PurpleArmy #Glasgow #JoinTheClan

Have Hope#35

Chris said:
Braehead announcing another player tomorrow...
@Braehead_Clan said:
HAVE YOUR SAY: So we'll be announcing our 14th player for 2014/15 tomorrow. Who do you think it will be? #PurpleArmy #Glasgow #JoinTheClan
I saw something on Twitter about it being Birbraer!? I'd be surprised if it was...

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #732
The post was moved to this rumours thread because it wasn't confirmed.

Might as well treat it as a rumour until a team confirms it :)

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #739
Hull announcing a signing tomorrow...
@HullStingrays said:
Find out tomorrow lunchtime who's next up for @HullStingrays as we move one step closer to a completed roster. #GoStingrays
Doesn't really give much away in that tweet and there don't seem to be many/any rumours so possibly another new player to the league?