2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Have Hope#35

colt45 said:
scott may to the devils
Could be a lot of truth in this rumour if you read G's last tweet!
"Always like when a plan comes together(two very good players)1) get Faulkner 2) get Blight - I think we need a hat trick here. #backtowork"
The way I read this he's looking for a third player from Ritten Renon... Why not get their Captain?

Skippy

Looking online and I found this list of league rankings

1. Kontinental Hockey League - Russia
2. SM-liiga - Finland
3. Extraliga - Czech Republic
4. Elitserien - Sweden
5. Extraliga - Slovakia
6. Nationalliga A - Switzerland
7. Deutsche Eishockey-Liga - Germany
8. Belarusian Vysshaya Liga - Belarus
9. Latvijas hokeja liga - Lativa
10. AL-Bank Ligaen - Denmark
11. Erste Bank Eishockey Liga - Austria
12. Kazakhstani Championship - Kazkhstan
13. GET-ligaen - Norway
14. Ligue Magnus - France
15. Slohokej Liga - Slovenia
16. Serie A - Italy
17. OB I. Bajnokság - Hungary
18. Polska Liga Hokejowa - Poland
19. Eredivisie - Netherlands
20. Vyscha Liha - Ukraine
21. Elite Ice Hockey League - Great Britain
22. Liga Nationala de hochei - Romania

From here..

http://www.coppernblue.com/2010/3/11/13 ... e-rankings

So the Italian Serie A is a bit higher it seems

Finny

Colt45 doesn't have the best record with rumours though.

If it was true it would probably also mean that Stu isn't returning?

Plus I would expect our next signing to be a Dman based on what G has been saying recently. Keeping to the Ritten-Renon link - could Andy Delmore still do it at 35?

Have Hope#35

Finny said:
Colt45 doesn't have the best record with rumours though.

If it was true it would probably also mean that Stu isn't returning?

Plus I would expect our next signing to be a Dman based on what G has been saying recently. Keeping to the Ritten-Renon link - could Andy Delmore still do it at 35?
I would imagine Colt45 has got this off the BIH Twitter feed as it's an official rumour! We all know that BIH aren't the most accurate when it comes to rumours either... I still believe it could be a Ritten Renon player next though!

Finny

Have Hope#35 said:
I would imagine Colt45 has got this off the BIH Twitter feed as it's an official rumour!
Ah. :DWD

As Skippy said, Faulkner, Blight and Jay all played at Clarkson Uni.

Or maybe we are looking at G's tweet wrong and he just meant he wanted the next signing to be a quality one too! :lol:

zoesdevil

Finny said:
Have Hope#35 said:
I would imagine Colt45 has got this off the BIH Twitter feed as it's an official rumour!

Or maybe we are looking at G's tweet wrong and he just meant he wanted the next signing to be a quality one too! :lol:
I think I'm in agreement with Finny here!

The way G has wrote his tweet, I think he means he's trying to make it a hattrick of very good players!!
#inGwetrust

Have Hope#35

zoesdevil said:
Finny said:
Have Hope#35 said:

I think I'm in agreement with Finny here!

The way G has wrote his tweet, I think he means he's trying to make it a hattrick of very good players!!
#inGwetrust
You may well both be right... However it's definitely open to interpretation! I'm sure we'll find out soon!
On another topic should we be worried that Phil Hill still hasn't been officially confirmed?

voth26

BBW said:
On another topic should we be worried that Phil Hill still hasn't been officially confirmed?
On the up side, he hasn't been announced anywhere else.
Im more worried that hilly hasnt been confirmed if im honest, as he could be talking to another club and be ready to sign and be announced anywhere else. for me Hilly is a massive must signing for us and G should tie hilly up asap if not already done so and announce it. come on phil you know it makes sense one more season in the BBT then a nice new home lol

Sheincar

There's a world of difference between agreeing terms & putting pen to paper. Last I heard Hilly was waiting to see what another player was doing before committing himself & that player's still in talks as I understand it.

voth26

Sheincar said:
There's a world of difference between agreeing terms & putting pen to paper. Last I heard Hilly was waiting to see what another player was doing before committing himself & that player's still in talks as I understand it.

do you think that players stuu?