2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Re: Re: 2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Have Hope#35 said:
noodlesboy said:
I thought he had gone to Norway?
Apparently that deal fell through so he was still available!

On another note... Ragan's Twitter today "I'm hoping more news this week, we are close to something big!" Any thoughts?
A 6ft 9" d man lol :p

Have Hope#35

noodlesboy said:
Have Hope#35 said:
noodlesboy said:

On another note... Ragan's Twitter today "I'm hoping more news this week, we are close to something big!" Any thoughts?
A 6ft 9" d man lol :p
I'm not greedy, i'd settle for a 6ft 4" d'man going by the name of Craig Weller! Not sure that's likely though?

Have Hope#35

Martynwo said:
Have Hope#35 said:
noodlesboy said:

Millennium Centre ??
Ok, good answer... But why not the Millennium Stadium? Ragan's tweet was in relation to the question: "any news on when the next signing may be?"
Good banter though!

Have Hope#35 said:
I'm not greedy, i'd settle for a 6ft 4" d'man going by the name of Craig Weller! Not sure that's likely though?
I wanted to be the first to say Weller again!! :lol: For the next 10 years everytime Ragan or G says a big signing is coming up we're going to say Weller almost immediately :lol:

Finny

Have Hope#35 said:
Ok, good answer... But why not the Millennium Stadium? Ragan's tweet was in relation to the question: "any news on when the next signing may be?"
Good banter though!
I would have thought that Phil Oreskovic would be seen as a big signing by most fans in the league.

Have Hope#35

danhall76 said:
Have Hope#35 said:
I wanted to be the first to say Weller again!! :lol: For the next 10 years everytime Ragan or G says a big signing is coming up we're going to say Weller almost immediately :lol:
I'll let you get in first next time there's a rumour... Unless of course it is Weller we're signing! It really would make the team look so much more complete if we got Weller back, forwards are shaping up nicely... Big D'man is essential in my opinion.

Have Hope#35

Finny said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Good banter though!
I would have thought that Phil Oreskovic would be seen as a big signing by most fans in the league.
I wouldn't be disappointed if this happened... Weller would definitely be my personal preference though!

Skippy

James said:
Looking that way. It's been confirmed by the club he signed with he's back with Steelers.

Odd press coming out of Shefield if they have re-signed DeCaro

"SHEFFIELD Steelers must sign a ‘stand-up’ goalie who is unflappable under pressure, says bench boss Neil Abel.

"Some of the goals we let in last year stunned me,” said Abel. “Personally I would like to see somebody come in who plays like Jody Lehman did when he was in Sheffield.”

Steelers are inching closer to naming their 2012-13 netminder. They considered going for Fife’s Garrett Zemlak, but have since moved to another, unexpected option."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/ice-hock ... -1-4637964

skippy said:
James said:
Looking that way. It's been confirmed by the club he signed with he's back with Steelers.

"SHEFFIELD Steelers must sign a ‘stand-up’ goalie who is unflappable under pressure, says bench boss Neil Abel.

"Some of the goals we let in last year stunned me,” said Abel. “Personally I would like to see somebody come in who plays like Jody Lehman did when he was in Sheffield.”

Steelers are inching closer to naming their 2012-13 netminder. They considered going for Fife’s Garrett Zemlak, but have since moved to another, unexpected option."

I believe that was given to the star before it emerged he may return. Not a popular choice if true. Apparently goalie announced tomorrow, so will see soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

steeler lass said:
skippy said:
James said:

I believe that was given to the star before it emerged he may return. Not a popular choice if true. Apparently goalie announced tomorrow, so will see soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So Decaro is confirmed as Sheffields 2012/13 Goalie then... I bet Abel is feeling a bit stupid after his recent comments!
http://www.sheffieldsteelersihc.co.uk/steelers-re-sign-goalie-john-decaro-p177973