2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Maybe big Doug is going back to Scotland, maybe back to Capitals now they have got funding. Don't recall them having announced a coach yet.

Craze to have be a No1 Goalie in Scotland was a rumour I saw quite a while back. That woould fit with the hints, but is it a big enough story to have Simmsey tweeting quite so much about it? Not sure.

A

Anonymous

Hard to swim in a pond with no water Stub, so to speak. This rumour does keep resurfacing? You never know. We can hope as you say!

Craze to have be a No1 Goalie in Scotland was a rumour I saw quite a while back. That woould fit with the hints, but is it a big enough story to have Simmsey tweeting quite so much about it? Not sure.
Well it would be quite a loss for Belfast should Craze move on. They'd be losing a Brit and a Brit NM at that. Is there a British NM good enough to replace him, if so are they available? Would they have to use up an import slot? Not an easy dilema.

If Craze left then a local player would more than likely back up Murphy, He would only ever get ice time if Giants were 10 up so hardly worth bringing in an import back up.

If Murphy was to get injured the Giants would then bring in import cover and deregister a player for the length of time Murphy was out.

I believe it's something to do with Doug, he may have got offered a another job in the real world so to speak, would be very very surprised if he went back to the Caps with getting so close to silverware last year.

Simms twitter confirming Dowd staying and will be coached by Doug. Also says this guy remembers 1956, the last one. That has snookered me.

Odd as it seems Im beginning to think this has something to do with Tony Hand. Manchester Phoenix reporting unexpected news tomorrow, Paul Hand saying a team not happy and TH is pretty old now....although 1956 is pushing it, but is that a Panthers link.
Someone tell me Im going nuts.....please!

Totally underwhelemd TBH. Ok it was a not well kept secret that he had signed for Belfast but TBH the way it was hyped i was expecting far worse news.
(so much for buying the league :D )