Search results

1. B

Cardiff Devils Release...

The decision to release Phil was not the coaches and was a management decision 100%. This will be the first of many shocking decisions by the muppet's running this club. I hope they have a 50 plus point a year Brit up there sleeve but doubt it very much. No disrespect to CJ, Quinney, Batch...
  2. B

phil hill fits the bill

Schulersagoodun: Always rely on you to pop up and slag off Phil at this time of year. If he's upset you in the past, then why don't you have a chat with him. He's a nice guy really and very approachable. Can be found in the gym everyday or the rink most days. He's about to start his 13th season...
  3. B

Chris Blight joins Devils

Blight will play with Hill and Stuuuuuuuu. You heard it hear first. :Banana :Banana :Banana
  4. B

All things being equal...we still need another Brit forward?

Re: All things being equal...we still need another Brit forw From what I hear, I see the lines looking something like this: Hill - Stu - Blight Max - Faulkner - Import Mckenzie - Ben - Frank (yes playing forward) Harding and Piggot, 10th and 11th. Weller - Smith Smith - Batch Adams - one...
  5. B

player of the year awards voting

Adams or Kenton (just cant split them for 100% effort every night). Richie (hands down best Brit D man in the League) or Hill (another 50+ season and only real Brit power forward). Batch by a country mile. Considered Ben for best Brit but only 1 goal against a top 4 team over the course of...
  6. B

Phil Hill Re signs for devils

Because if Myers had signed we would not have signed Ben.
  7. B

Oh well I must be wrong and guess you guys all know best. Important thing is he has resigned and not gone to Nottingham, Sheffield, Belfast, Coventry or Europe, I wonder why that was ££££ and I guess he trains the juniors for nothing.
  8. B

From what I hear, Hill is probably now the no.1 earning Brit in the league and Lyle will not come keep. If any money has been saved it will no doubt be on Ben, Alex and Sam.
  9. B

Ben Davies Returns To Devils

Even though I am a fan of Ben's, I do not believe he is good enough to be a 9th forward in a top 4 team and only time will tell. This signing appears to be a last resort as there was no one else out there. All I hope is that the money saved on Ben can be used to tempt Hill back otherwise I fear...
  10. B

Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

Word on the street is that Stu and Pelle are not returning, Myres is not coming and has resigned in Notts, Hill considering offers from several elite and euro clubs, Max also weighing up options. So if I am correct other than G who is coach we have not yet resigned one import from last season...
  11. B

Team GB - World Championship Performance

Re: Team GB televised? GB win 5-3 against favourites and hosts Ukraine. Great result.
  12. B

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Phil Hill would not sign for Nottingham in a million years.
  13. B

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Phillips to Devils Finnerty to Blaze - already signed Prpich to Devils Max to Giants Hill to Giants Myers not wanted by Devils coaching staff Brad wants another year Shields to France
  14. B

EIHL awards night

Yes, I agree finishing bottom but one and only above the Caps took some doing. Good job he qualified for the semi's of the mickey mouse cup to justify his award. Then again that was at the start of the season when he had a full squad and hardly the toughest group. G all day long as in my opinion...
  15. B

new rink

What ever is proposed it won't open for 3-4 years IMO. From what I have heard SORAC should proceed with whatever plans they have. :(
  16. B

Devils v Stingrays - 27/03 - 5:30pm - Playoff - Chat/Updates

What time do EnL face off tonight
  17. B

Devils v Stingrays - 27/03 - 5:30pm - Playoff - Chat/Updates

If lasts night game is anything to go by tonight will be a cracker. Yes Hull hit everything that moved but so did we, Weller, Hill, Voth, Tyler, even Pelle landing some big hits. Great playoff hockey. One thing that amazes me with playoff hockey is how all of a sudden how tough players become...
  18. B

The 2010-2011 Inferno Awards WINNERS - Discussion Thread

Re: The 2010-2011 Inferno Awards WINNERS What would make him the best overall player then. Performances Richie, Points Hill. ???
  19. B

Playoff Predictor

Semi finalist 1:Steelers Semi finalist 2: Devils Semi finalist 3:Giants Semi finalist 4:Panthers Finalist 1: Steelers Finalist 2: Devils Winner: Devils Weekend top scorer: Matzka