2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

osh

Finny said:
jester said:
Yup thats the one

Now as you hadnt seen that aricle i refered to please post the link to your article........
Actually I had seen that article before, but not the second page! :lol:

So Finny, Jester has posted his article, I don't particularly believe what is said in the article myself, however, as you are so sure they didn't keep to the wage cap, can you show us your proof please and put this to bed so to speak.

Finny

I've already posted that French said that Coventry and Cardiff were under the cap. No mention of Belfast.

And now jester's own article has suggested that they would only have been under the cap if it was £10k, not £7.2k

osh said:
Finny said:
jester said:
Yup thats the one

Now as you hadnt seen that aricle i refered to please post the link to your article........
Actually I had seen that article before, but not the second page! :lol:

So Finny, Jester has posted his article, I don't particularly believe what is said in the article myself, however, as you are so sure they didn't keep to the wage cap, can you show us your proof please and put this to bed so to speak.
Osh , theres no chance of that because as normal he/she likes to act all knowing yet fails constantly to back it up.

(mods i dont think thats personal if it is sorry)

ASHIPP

Latest rumours:

Danny Stewart player/coach of Capitals
Steelers in talks with Matt Myers
Robert Farmer from Blaze to EPL Manchester

ASHIPP said:
Latest rumours:

Hmm that one about Farmer is a little worrying since Blaze will probably be losing Aaron Nell too.

wildthing74

Tad# said:
ASHIPP said:
Latest rumours:

Hmm that one about Farmer is a little worrying since Blaze will probably be losing Aaron Nell too.
Where is Nell going,back to Swindon?

wildthing74 said:
Tad# said:
ASHIPP said:
Latest rumours:

Where is Nell going,back to Swindon?
Not sure. The last I heard, and saw, he wasn't very happy. Don't think he likes the pressure that comes with being in the EIHL. Either that or because the Blaze fans were going over the top about how bad of a season they had. They've had one bad season in 10 years, how can they complain..*shakes head*. They have been playing bad, but in my book, you don't ever boo your own team, it's shows lack of class to me.

EDIT: saying that, the fact that they have jerseys supporting fire and ice forum other then buying Blaze shirts shows how bad some of them are...

wildthing74

Think he's a silly boy if you ask me cos he's proved he's good enough for this league.For all Cardiff fans(well older Devils fans)hate his dad he is a very talented lad.

wildthing74 said:
Think he's a silly boy if you ask me cos he's proved he's good enough for this league.For all Cardiff fans(well older Devils fans)hate his dad he is a very talented lad.
Yeah that's what I think too. He's got the skill. I'm hoping Thommo can talk him into staying. He's clearly good enough he just joined blaze at the wrong time. Could see him being a good 3rd line winger with Greg Owen in the center.

Wannabe2

Jester if you know so much about the Giants not breaking the cap last season why are you asking these questions on there forum. : ;)
With so much chatter about the "wage-cap" this season, i was wondering what it actually means?

Is it just taken as wages paid to each player or does it include housing cars etc.. or the Uni courses clubs offer